Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Round 19: Bulldogs vs Gold Coast Titans

Bulldogs vs Gold Coast Titans

Referee: Jared Maxwell, Ben Cummins

Bulldogs
    Luke Patten, Hazem El Masri, Josh Morris, Daryl Millard, Matt Utai, Ben Roberts, Brett Kimmorley, Jarrad Hickey, Michael Ennis, Michael Hodgson, Yileen Gordon, Andrew Ryan (c), David Stagg.

Subs: Brad Morrin, Chris Armit, Gary Warburton, Daniel Holdsworth, Ben Barba (one to be omitted).

Gold Coast Titans
    Preston Campbell, Kevin Gordon, Esi Tonga, Brett Delaney, David Mead, Mat Rogers, Scott Prince (c), Luke Bailey, Nathan Friend, Michael Henderson, Anthony Laffranchi, Mark Minichiello, Ashley Harrison.

Subs: Matt White, Brad Meyers, Daniel Conn, William Zillman.
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 14-07-09 at 09:09 PM.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Team lists TBA!...

1. Preston Campbell
    2. Kevin Gordon
    3. Esi Tonga
    4. Brett Delaney
    5. David Mead
    6. Mat Rogers
    7. Scott Prince (c)
    8. Luke Bailey
    9. Nathan Friend
    10. Michael Henderson
    11. Anthony Laffranchi
    12. Mark Minichiello
    13. Ashley Harrison

Interchange
    14. Matt White
    15. Brad Meyers
    16. Daniel Conn
    17. William Zillman
    19. Will Matthews

No Walker this week.

Guys and girls, tickets are still available for this match, the double header on Friday at Suncorp Stadium/Lang Park!

There are under 1,000 tickets left and a little more restricted view. These will go fast, so please jump onto http://www.ticketek.com.au or visit a ticketek outlet tomorrow morning, or give them a call.

Let's get as many Titans fans there as possible!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

I think we'll beat them comfortably,I just have a good feeling about this game.

I'm hoping that the Titans were holding back a little in last night's game so as to be ready for this game, where they can put in an 80 minute performance of what teh first 15 of the Eels game was.

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    I'm hoping that the Titans were holding back a little in last night's game so as to be ready for this game, where they can put in an 80 minute performance of what teh first 15 of the Eels game was.
    I found myself thinking that last night as well but I hope it was not the case.

I always feel more confident going into games that can go either way that I do in games that we SHOULD win like the Parra game.

We flogged the Dogs earlier on and now we meet them with a depleted lineup in our own backyard again. We'll win this one and nail down second all for ourselves!!

Idris could return for this game. Even if he does he will likely be down on confidence and form. But I'd rather not see him named. Come back next week Idris!

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Idris could return for this game. Even if he does he will likely be down on confidence and form. But I'd rather not see him named. Come back next week Idris!

Bulldogs
    1. Luke Patten
    2. Hazem El Masri
    3. Josh Morris
    4. Daryl Millard
    5. Matt Utai
    6. Ben Roberts
    7. Brett Kimmorley
    8. Jarrad Hickey
    9. Michael Ennis
    10. Michael Hodgson
    11. Yileen Gordon
    12. Andrew Ryan
    13. David Stagg

14. Brad Morrin
    15. Chris Armit
    16. Gary Warburton
    17. Daniel Holdsworth
    22. Ben Barba

It was great to hear Carty on the radio today & when asked about this match & such a short turn around from Monday to Friday night he said it was the Titans decision to play at Suncorp Friday or ANZ on Sunday arvo ..... it's quite smart to take an almost home match over travelling to Sydney & back before having to prepare to take on the Boncos at Skilled .... so come Friday the boys prepare for a match by jumping on a bus for an hour then playing a game of Footy in front a huge crowd with i would guess a massive support group & returning to their home & own beds Friday night
    #itaintweaktospeak

I think it'll be a case of him not being named and playing, well if he does play, that has to be the case doesn't it.

Right on Pete, I'm glad the Titans did it. They made a really cool thing happen, the double header. I have never been to an NRL level double header before. I think it will be an advantage for us performance wise, we can keep our routine and treat it as a quasi home game. I think the Titans will lift, we will be playing before a capacity crowd (If they all stay) and at the home of Queensland rugby league.

We also have the chance to recruit new fans in Brisbane

We also have the chance to recruit new fans in Brisbane
    Many of them may see the light if we knock the Dogs off & the Boncos get rolled by the Rabbits
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Many of them may see the light if we knock the Dogs off & the Boncos get rolled by the Rabbits
    Yea, I'm sure they would love to be following a team in the Finals. *boom* *boom* *tsssst*

One thing that killed us on Monday was the Eels 2nd phase play, hopefully we can lock them up on Friday.

GEE I'M PUMPED FOR THIS!

Also excited to see Gordon and Mead on for 80mins and mix in 80mins of Presto.

Yea, I'm sure they would love to be following a team in the Finals. *boom* *boom* *tsssst*

One thing that killed us on Monday was the Eels 2nd phase play, hopefully we can lock them up on Friday.

GEE I'M PUMPED FOR THIS!

Also excited to see Gordon and Mead on for 80mins and mix in 80mins of Presto.
    I agree mate the Eels got to many offloads away & it could've hurt us but luckily it didn't

I'll be excited to see the 2 Fastest Wingers in the game give "Wind Burn" to Hasam & Utai all night
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    I agree mate the Eels got to many offloads away & it could've hurt us but luckily it didn't

I'll be excited to see the 2 Fastest Wingers in the game give "Wind Burn" to Hasam & Utai all night
    I love it, well put Pete!

I'll be sitting with my mate BulldogBobby who was in The Legion with me for the Bulldogs game. My ribs are still bruised from him elbowing me every time the Dogs made a great play. Please Titans win, you don't realise what is at stake for me!