Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Yea he is amazing. The Titanium Kumul, I really need to make a banner for him because I feel he will be around in the NRL for a long time and also go on to continued rep honours. (Queensland)
    He and Gordon have one big thing in common Diehard - and that is that NEITHER of them will be representing QLD. They are both Blues unfortunately.

meyers get called into the maroons for myles?
    u prob see one of those players coming back drop out i rkn
    i dnt see how u move a player to anotehr possie and then put him on the bench only to bring him back next week and same spot. we need mead in the starting side.

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    He and Gordon have one big thing in common Diehard - and that is that NEITHER of them will be representing QLD. They are both Blues unfortunately.
    they are now

But who knows?
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by patskE View Post
    i dnt see how u move a player to anotehr possie and then put him on the bench only to bring him back next week and same spot. we need mead in the starting side.
    Can someone please translate, I have no idea what he said.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Quote Originally Posted by patskE View Post
    Ok, I think he's talking about Delaney being moved to another position and then put onto the bench before being brought back into the team at centre again this week.

wat i said is mead to wing delaney dropped or bench'd

He is according to what I've read, unless it's in error. Though I know his junior club is listed as Marist Bros Lismore.
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 07-07-09 at 06:07 PM.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

It may be just the Eels we are playing but this shapes up to be a very impotant game for the Titans. Harrison is on Origin duty so thats a loss for us but we have depth, the Eels cant replace their by far best player in Hayne. A win will almost secure a top 4 place and a loss could potentially derail the Titans top 4 hopes. Considering the game is at home, the mighty Titans should get up and get up easily i believe by 13+ points but the Eels wont go down with an early fight. Rogers and Bailey will be massvie inclusions!
    FOREVER GOLD COAST TITANS!

Here is the side the Eels have named. No Hayne (out for Origin) and no Josh Cordoba who has been released to go play in England. The players in bold I have never heard of.

EELS: Luke Burt, Krisnan Inu, Joel Reddy, Domenic Nasso, Ben Smith, Eric Grothe, Daniel Mortimer, Jeff Robson, Nathan Cayless (capt) Matthew Keating, Fuifui Moimoi, Nathan Hindmarsh, Joe Galuvao, Todd Lowrie, Jason Baitieri. Interchange: Kevin Kingston, Broderick Wright, Tim Mannah, Jeremy Latimore.

With the side we have named, our record at home, our record against this particular club (can somebody confirm that we are undefeated against this side??) and the footy we know that our boys are capable of we should have absolutely no trouble accounting for this lot.

There is NO reason not to feel confident about this Monday. Anything less than a win will be a failure.

Wow I wonder if Jason Baitieri is related to Tas Baitieri...
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Looks like they have a very depleted squad while the Titans gain some stars. I can't recall the titans having ever lost to Parramatta. I think the crowd may be very excited this weekend!
    FOREVER GOLD COAST TITANS!

He is according to what I've read, unless it's in error. Though I know his junior club is listed as Marist Bros Lismore.
    They are both Blue but then again Lismore is further north than Minto & Bowraville
    #itaintweaktospeak

Wow I wonder if Jason Baitieri is related to Tas Baitieri...
    Yes he is & my mate is a Mad Bulldog fan & is pissed off that he plays for the Eels , so i reminded him a another young Eel running around in Mortimer
    #itaintweaktospeak

Here is the side the Eels have named. No Hayne (out for Origin) and no Josh Cordoba who has been released to go play in England. The players in bold I have never heard of.

EELS: Luke Burt, Krisnan Inu, Joel Reddy, Domenic Nasso, Ben Smith, Eric Grothe, Daniel Mortimer, Jeff Robson, Nathan Cayless (capt) Matthew Keating, Fuifui Moimoi, Nathan Hindmarsh, Joe Galuvao, Todd Lowrie, Jason Baitieri. Interchange: Kevin Kingston, Broderick Wright, Tim Mannah, Jeremy Latimore.

With the side we have named, our record at home, our record against this particular club (can somebody confirm that we are undefeated against this side??) and the footy we know that our boys are capable of we should have absolutely no trouble accounting for this lot.

There is NO reason not to feel confident about this Monday. Anything less than a win will be a failure.
    I think there was a mistake on the NRL website, Domenic Nasso isn't playing, the centres are Reddy and Smith.

So, Gordon first try scorer with Titans by 13+.

Quote Originally Posted by amaline View Post
    I think there was a mistake on the NRL website, Domenic Nasso isn't playing, the centres are Reddy and Smith.

So, Gordon first try scorer with Titans by 13+.
    I think Karnage has named the Parra Rugby Union side as he has 15 players on the field but maybe they'll need the lot of them
    #itaintweaktospeak