Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

We left it too late and if there was another minute or 2 left we could have stolen that if we could have used all 6 tackles. Disappointed but happy they showed a fighting spirit at then end and made it a respectible socreline unlike the first half which cost us dearly. At keast we are still 3rd and wont budge out of the top 4 even if we lose next week which the Titans shouldnt at Home. the Eels game will be a test to see if they can keep their season in tact.
    FOREVER GOLD COAST TITANS!

Delany must have had money on us losing, hopefully the last ge he plays for us. Good second half from the boys, mead is a try scorer. I
    am happy with that even though we lost we showed some heart
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    Delany must have had money on us losing, hopefully the last ge he plays for us. Good second half from the boys, mead is a try scorer. I
    am happy with that even though we lost we showed some heart
    And Walker played well in the centres too. I can't see it happening, but I think Walker should stay there. Put Delaney on the bench.

Excellent second half, thought we actually pulled off that comeback for a second there.

Very dissapointing first half, it's as though they were sumbitting to another 40 point loss.

I'm now on the Mead band wagon, he had an amazing injection on the game. Should have spread it more to the Walker/Mead wing.

Well with players coming in next week, things are looking good despite that loss. The last 10 mins showed how good the Titans can play so maybe this was a loss they needed so they can adjust and get ready for the Eels and 2 big games after that.

Great second half by our boys but the first half was totally unacceptable and it consequently cost us the game.

Nathan Friend,Hold your head up mate.Absolutely outstanding for the full 80

I thought Laffranchi,Meyers,Gordon,henderson had good games too,Walker played really well in the second half when mead came on. I really like Matt White but he really does drop the ball too much.

The first half was a mess but I don't think it was any individuals fault like some of you do,I think we defended poorly as a team

Next week I want to see us put 50 past a team for the first time

Quote Originally Posted by amaline View Post
    And Walker played well in the centres too. I can't see it happening, but I think Walker should stay there. Put Delaney on the bench.
    Gordon
    Tonga
    Walker
    Mead

Nothing wrong with that, four weapons none of which are real liabilities defensively. If Delaney's going anyway cut him loose, don't bench him, we have players coming back soon, we don't 'need' him. Walker can use a football much better than he can anyway in addition to being a top finisher. We just need a new guy to kick the restarts.

You could say we were unlucky but when u play has as poor as they did in the 1st half then they should've been thrashed by 60 & thats the difference in 09'

This is not a loss thats going to hurt us too much with only a 6 point loss & we are in the same position today even though we have been beaten & may still be in equal 2nd if the Dogs get beat.

I think Carty will have to find a spot in the run on side for Mead he looks dangerous everytime he's involved in the match .......yes i agree replace if with the Frog

Was it just me or did Tagatese only play about 10 minutes
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by amaline View Post
    The bench outide coolangatta airport with his bags
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Yeh I really liked the Walker / Mead combo, worked wonders. I'm really loving Gordon and Mead as our wingers, they're both great. It's just hard to see Cartwright dropping someone like Delaney to the bench, or even completely.

Even though we ost, I think it's clear that this year's Titans are really a differetn side. In the past, it's unlikey the Titans would have continued to fight back and almost steal the game.

Just a bit frustrating to see Tongue unwilling to give the ball on the top of that last penalty, only had 4 seconds

Can't wait till next week for so many of our players coming back.

The boys will be fired up to bounce back next week and thrash the Eels in front of their home crowd. Meads has proven he deserves a spot in the side and he's got a bright future ahead of him, also Walker scored again in his first game back so he's proving an important figure in the team. He can score tries when we really need one (just like against the Roosters).

Carty would have been furious at half time!

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    You could say we were unlucky but when u play has as poor as they did in the 1st half then they should've been thrashed by 60 & thats the difference in 09'

This is not a loss thats going to hurt us too much with only a 6 point loss & we are in the same position today even though we have been beaten & may still be in equal 2nd if the Dogs get beat.

I think Carty will have to find a spot in the run on side for Mead he looks dangerous everytime he's involved in the match .......yes i agree replace if with the Frog

Was it just me or did Tagatese only play about 10 minutes
    Another selection headache for Cartwright?
    When Rogers comes back, he's gonna have to find a spot for both Zillman and Mead.

Gordon
    tonga
    zillman
    walker
    Preston
    Rogers
    mead
    prince

with all this talent for backs, how is Delany making this team?

coz of injuries? Anyway you cant say we have no depth with that!

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    The bench outide coolangatta airport with his bags
    Come on Coaster what makes u beleive he deserves a Plane ticket...whats wrong with a Bus Stop
    #itaintweaktospeak