Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by amaline View Post
    Hopefully he's playing for us. I'd like him to get a game for us before we play the Bulldogs. It'd be good to get a lot of players back next week, smack the Eels and be ready for Bulldogs.
    Which is only a 4 day turn around & Origin inbetween so hopefully a heap on Dogs get selected & no Titans
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Which is only a 4 day turn around & Origin inbetween so hopefully a heap on Dogs get selected & no Titans
    I think at best we'd be looking at Kimmorley, Ennis, Morris, Stagg and Hodgson. I can see them all missing out, though.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Cannings was a small tear so i don't think he'll be back for the next game
    Sunday Mail says he is out for 3 weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

I think at best we'd be looking at Kimmorley, Ennis, Morris, Stagg and Hodgson. I can see them all missing out, though.
    hm it was almost certain they were gonna pick Ennis but after Farah's strong showing last night who knows.

morris a wing spot has to be, prob out of hodgson and bailey, prob neither will get picked
    stagg if harrison is out which he is?
    farah played a good game yesturday but did poorly in soo
    kimmorley wont get picked casue they hate him since that intercept

Can i finally say finally

I have heard Wally Lewis talk about Mead as being the rare find of a League World Cup which isnt know for unearthing much at all.

Roosters chased him hard because they wanted a fullback, they had plans for him after Minichello moves on. To be honest he is a winger at the moment but it wont be long til Team Titans move him in to the centres or even fullback.

Walker became gun shy today after Phil Graham burnt him a few times down the side. This put alot of pressure on Delaney especially when Walker stood back waiting for the kcik through.

Carty has some selection headaches ahead. IMO I would leave Mead on the bench at the moment cause the team is going alright in the backs.

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Can i finally say finally

I have heard Wally Lewis talk about Mead as being the rare find of a League World Cup which isnt know for unearthing much at all.

Roosters chased him hard because they wanted a fullback, they had plans for him after Minichello moves on. To be honest he is a winger at the moment but it wont be long til Team Titans move him in to the centres or even fullback.

Walker became gun shy today after Phil Graham burnt him a few times down the side. This put alot of pressure on Delaney especially when Walker stood back waiting for the kcik through.

Carty has some selection headaches ahead. IMO I would leave Mead on the bench at the moment cause the team is going alright in the backs.
    But if you leave Mead on the bench, Zillman will also be put on the bench when Rogers comes back. This means we'll lose a forward (on the bench).

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    But if you leave Mead on the bench, Zillman will also be put on the bench when Rogers comes back. This means we'll lose a forward (on the bench).
    Yeah, I can't see Mead and Zillman getting a bench spot. Maybe Delaney will be "injured" next week?

why when the last play could have drawn the game for us did boof end up having to produce the kick through instead of the halves?it was a garbage kick anyway but he shouldnt have had the ball...

Yeah, I can't see Mead and Zillman getting a bench spot. Maybe Delaney will be "injured" next week?
    lol suspicious

Yeah we cant afford to have only 2 forwards. Im just overly eager to get a weapon into the game

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Yeah we cant afford to have only 2 forwards. Im just overly eager to get a weapon into the game
    He should start, whatever happens with Delaney/Walker. He has to play the full 80.

lol suspicious
    Well, getting dropped to the Q Cup surely can't do much good for his asking price for next year. Although, I don't think the game would have either.

Quote Originally Posted by patskE View Post
    ill put zillman back to the bench, iam still not convinced yet ahah

Gota agree with you,hasnt exactly set the place alight,and looks to have lost half a yard of pace.Cant see a spot for him when,or if,we get all our bodies back.Been pretty disappointed in him so far,expected a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by quins rl View Post
    Gota agree with you,hasnt exactly set the place alight,and looks to have lost half a yard of pace.Cant see a spot for him when,or if,we get all our bodies back.Been pretty disappointed in him so far,expected a bit more.
    I think Zillman needs Carty to give him some confidence...give him the fullback position for a few games in a row to find his place in the backline.
    I think it is more important to have a ball playing 5/8 and Preston is our only guy.
    It's the same old argument...Rogers is a great ball runner but playing in a creative position.

We have all been waiting to see Zillman come alive and you don't get nicked named TP for no reason.