11. Simon Mannering
    12. Lewis Brown
    13. Micheal Luck (Vc)

14. Aaron Heremaia
    15. Jesse Royal
    16. Ben Matulino
    17. Jacob Lillyman
    20. Russell Packer
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 24-06-09 at 01:26 AM.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

still a while away but hopefully with the bye this weekend we can get a full side back if Luke Bailey recovers and continue our home ground dominance. We need a big win sooner or later and i think this may be it. The warriors havnt exactly been in great form and the Titans know they cant afford to drop off again.

Early tip but...Titans by 20

I would love to see the Titans open up and win by 20 points. That home ground advantage and a vulnerable Warriors side.

I hope we can have Rogers back, we miss Rogers and he is a very important part of our team. Underrated in that regard. I think Bull will miss the game, at best just to give him another week, he is too valuable to our Finals campaign.

After being at the Gosford game against the Roosters, I will welcome the return to Skilled Park and that home ground advantage. I know there wasn't many people at last week's game, but the Chook Pen was in full voice pumping energy into their team.

This should be a BIG game, we always draw well on the Coast against the Warriors. So get your tickets soon! http://www.ticketek.com.au

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

yeah we are probably better off resting Bailey, afterall injuries have derailed our last 2 seasons. When is Minichiello back? It will be hard for him to get a spot in the team as its very strong at the moment, which is not a problem. He would be a great inclusion on any given day.

Well, i'll certaintly be watching this game at home on TV!

Quote Originally Posted by Adelaide Titan View Post
    Well, i'll certaintly be watching this game at home on TV!
    Glad to hear you have Foxtel, at least you can see all the games and rugby league shows, even if you can't get to the matches.

The only annoying thing is friday night games, we dont get them til late on channel 9 and even Fox doesnt show them live, but I have IQ so if I miss a game i can just record it =)

There's actually a fair few Titans fans here!

A win here could almost cement us in the finals, so this is an important game indeed.

The only annoying thing is friday night games, we dont get them til late on channel 9 and even Fox doesnt show them live, but I have IQ so if I miss a game i can just record it =)

There's actually a fair few Titans fans here!

A win here could almost cement us in the finals, so this is an important game indeed.
    When it's a delayed game, I stay away from the internet and radio so that when i do watch it, it's live

If there are 2 games I love to be on the sidelines, its The Tigers and The Warriors games.

The Warriors fans are passionate but really friendly and have alot of fun at the footy. I usually take more photos with Warriors fans than Titans fans.

Really looking forward to doing the Haka again in front of the Southern crowd. It was a very funny moment for all the fans last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    When it's a delayed game, I stay away from the internet and radio so that when i do watch it, it's live
    haha thats exactly what i do, keep away from all sources of sports news! i hate how fox sports new have the little scoreboard at the bottom corner of the screen!

haha thats exactly what i do, keep away from all sources of sports news! i hate how fox sports new have the little scoreboard at the bottom corner of the screen!
    ahha thats all well and good till u come home to watch the replay and then ur dad saying good win 2night. argh

in round 1 i had my brother "predict" the final score, at least we won.

Gold Coast Titans five-eighth Mat Rogers declares himself fit
    http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,...018866,00.html

Dual international Mat Rogers has declared himself fit and raring to go in a boost to Gold Coast Titans hopes of staying high on the NRL ladder.
    Titans five-eighth Rogers hasn't played for two weeks due to a rib cartilage injury but believes he'll be a certain starter against the New Zealand Warriors on Saturday at Skilled Park.

The former Wallabies utility back sustained the injury in the final minutes of the Titans' thrilling 28-24 victory over St George Illawarra, forcing him to miss their last game against Sydney Roosters in Gosford nine days ago.

“I probably could have played at a pinch if we played at the weekend, but having the bye has benefited me,” Rogers said on Monday.

“I'll be right to go on the weekend.”

Titans coach John Cartwright was more cautious, saying Rogers would be assessed later in the week but it appears he will be named in the side on Tuesday, forcing a backline reshuffle.

Preston Campbell would likely move back to fullback with William Zillman forced to the bench for the Titans, who share the NRL lead with St George Illawarra and the Bulldogs.

Rogers sat out contact work in a tough Monday training session, the club's first hit-out after a six-day mid-season break.

Injured NSW prop Luke Bailey didn't train at all but remains hopeful of returning from a small crack in his arm after having it assessed by the club doctor.

While the Titans are joint competition leaders with the Dragons and Bulldogs, Rogers said they were on guard for a major challenge from the 11th-placed Warriors.

The NZ outfit thumped the Titans 34-12 in a pre-season trial in Lismore and showed they were starting to rediscover their highly-physical game with an upset last-start win over Newcastle.

“They're big, strong and fast so it's going to be a tough game,” Rogers said.

“They've started to find a bit of form, beating Newcastle last game, so I expect they'll run out with a similar side trying to outmuscle us.”

coming down from Toowoomba for the game on Sat night, really looking forward to it.

good to see Matty Rogers fit, will be a massive boost for the team especially at home.

Rogers eager to tackle Warriors
    Adam Gardini

Jetstar Gold Coast Titans five-eighth Mat Rogers is hopeful of making a return from injury for Saturday?s big clash against the New Zealand Warriors at Skilled Park.

Rogers missed the side?s last-start win over the Sydney Roosters with a rib injury but resumed training duties today as the Titans returned from a five-day break over the bye weekend.

Titans five-eighth Mat Rogers The dual-international said he was eager to return to the paddock this weekend after benefiting from a rest period over the bye.

?I feel like I?ve had a month off, I couldn?t wait to get back to training so the bye has worked, it?s served it?s purpose,?? said Rogers.

?I know the boys are really looking forward to this week?s game and considering I didn?t play the week before the bye I?m really keen to get on the pitch.??

To listen to the full audio interview with Rogers, click on the link Mat Rogers interivew

Source: http://www.titans.com.au