Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey There

Default Hey There

Hi fellow Titans fans,

My name is Dimi and I am a mad Titans fan, but the thing is I live in Adelaide so I can't go to games
    I wasnt much of an NRL fan until the Titans came along but since their very first game against the Dragons I have been a true supporter. The last 2 seasons they got close to making the finals but this season, I feel we are real Premiership contenders. We have a lot more depth in the squad to cover for injuries compared to the last 2 seasons where the boys struggled and fell behind. Besides NRL, i am a crazy Port Adelaide fan in the AFL and Adelaide United fan in the A-League as well as Liverpool and Celtic overseas. Also I am studying year 12.

Looking forward to chatting.

CARN THE TITANS!

Dimi

G'day Dimi! How is the city of churches?

Glad to hear you are a fan of the mighty Titans! Being a new team it was a great chance to get into rugby league, glad to have you with us!

You have been with us since the start, amazing how time flies since Round 1 2007. But the Titans just keep getting better! There is so much to look forward to.

Who is your favourite player?

Do you support QLD or NSW in State of Origin?

Keep in touch with us Dimi! You may be in Adelaide but you can get all the best Titans news here.

I was lucky enough to go to the Central Coast game, it was the best road trip ever.

Next year Melbourne will open their new stadium next year and it'll be a very popular away trip for all clubs. So maybe you can make our away game against the Storm in 2010 and meet us all as well!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

its a pleasure =) It's damn cold here to be honest =P

Last year I was going to to see the Titans play Souths in Sydney but I ended up seeing Dragons vs Panthers due to the timing of the games. Time has gone fast indeed, I can still remember sitting in front of the TV watching the game against the Dragons.

My favourite player would have to be Mat Rogers, hes a legend and ive read his book but Princey and Preston Campbell are just as good. I support QLD in State of Origin, a good win in game 1!

I hope Adelaide can get a team in the next few years then the Titans can come play here and i'll have to dress up in Titans colours =D I saw the fans reaction on saturday night and i felt like partying with yous after seeing it haha.

One day I plan to head to the Gold Coast and watch the Titans play as well as a Gold Coast United vs Adelaide United match up there on the same weekend if i get lucky!

If theres anything else you wanna know just write back =)

Cheers

Well when you do make it to the Gold Coast, you can be our guest at Skilled Park.

I hope Adelaide get a team again oneday. the Rams used to get great crowds. But they were canned cause of Super League.... so were the Gold Coast. But we are back now.

The Sharks and Bulldogs are hosting games in SA this year, maybe one day one team will take a home game featuring the Titans to Adelaide? It is certainly possible and we would all love to come visit.

The last time I visited Adelaide was 1995 for the Adelaide Grand Prix.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

haha that was a while ago!

The Sharks have played here already against the Cowboys, im not aware of any Bulldogs games though. But the Sharks have 1 game a season here for the next couple years, lets hope the draw shows the Titans playing here and i'll be there for sure!

The Titans merchandise I own is quite a decent collection:
    Playing guernsey, Polo top, centenary top, scarfe, beach towel, calendar, money tin, and a couple of those Legends tazos out of chip packets (i need modern legend!) and i think thats about all!

EDIT: Seems there will be no Bulldogs games in SA atm. Due to the Sharks getting there first.
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 17-06-09 at 05:57 PM.

thanks for that mate.

Well, if there are 3 games in Adelaide a season, then the chances of the Titans playing here are higher =D

Welcome to the forum Dimi.

Its great to hear from fans from all over the country. I would seem as though we have managed to pick up alot of borderline NRL fans and converted them into fans.

Enjoy the forum and hope to hear more from you soon

Dee13/Blade

its been a good stay so far and everyone has been very welcoming.

Walking around the mall today i saw another Titans fan wearing a guernsey!

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Hey there welcome to the forum hope u have fun here and like to have a chat.........

tatts

Quote Originally Posted by Adelaide Titan View Post
    its been a good stay so far and everyone has been very welcoming.

Walking around the mall today i saw another Titans fan wearing a guernsey!

they were waering a what now?

NEW! SOUTH! WALES!

guernsey, strip, top...whatever floats your boat.

Well he is from AFL land. Rugby league fans in England call jerseys... shirts. Which I always find weird.

i apologise, but 'shirt' could refer to any top :P

Quote Originally Posted by Adelaide Titan View Post
    i apologise, but 'shirt' could refer to any top :P
    No need. Yea I think of a T Shirt or polo shirt. I use the word jersey. But I know alot of people who call league tops guernseys as well.

But back to the point, great to see some Titans fans representing in Adelaide.

Tonight at the shops I saw a couple Titans tops in Brissie.