Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Dunno what all the fuss is about.........never in doubt

here here, we are going to canberra lets get a road tour going???????
    Last edited by helcam4; 13-06-09 at 07:27 PM.

go the southern legion, you all looked awesome we saw sylv and die hard and a guy we met in sydney last year, so sorry we have forgotten your name but never your face, well done guys, you looked great, and showed great support, join us in canberra, lets go titans, all the way!!!!!!!!

Titan Club Captain

Boooo!!

I wanted a 13+ win by the Titans!

But I guess 1-12 is okay. Anything to keep the Rorters at the bottom of the table, where they belong.

Quote Originally Posted by Go_The_Doggies View Post
    Anything to keep the Rorters at the bottom of the table, where they belong.
    a point thats worth repeating again and again!

Quote Originally Posted by kwigibo View Post
    Yeah, we have another big guy dancing who'll be on fox sports promos for a week. He stole your thing!

hahahaha good on him,he can have the southern legion big fella promos,I'll have the skilled park ones!

A 4 point win in 2 ways - the scoreboard and the ladder.

It would have to rank as one of the worst 2nd half performances of a winning team ever, but we are making a habit out of this sort of performance. The Cowboys, the Saints and now the Roosters win would all fall into that category of poor second halves nearly costing us wins that should have been comfortable.

I could have killed o'Dwyer when he gave away that stupid penalty but I can't blame him too much becuase given half a chance I would like to smack Anasta in the mouth aswell.

I didn't even watch the 1st replay of Walkers try at the end, I was so sure that he had taken the corner post. It was only when my mates started going nuts that I chanced a peek and joined in the celebration.

We have a lot of improvement to do and hopefully that will come with another week off and then the return of Bailey, Mini and Rat.

Top of the table for another 2 weeks at least!!!!!!!

That was Matt from the Southern Legion.

As much as I wanted them to hand out a flogging, a win is a win and I'll take it.

The bye will be great, I think the lads need a break and hopefully our injured players will be back after it.

I tell you what, O'Dwyer's picked up some rage with that extra muscle. Stupid to give away the penalty, but nice to see one of our forwards finally manning up and defending the smaller players.

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    I could have killed o'Dwyer when he gave away that stupid penalty but I can't blame him too much becuase given half a chance I would like to smack Anasta in the mouth aswell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    I tell you what, O'Dwyer's picked up some rage with that extra muscle. Stupid to give away the penalty, but nice to see one of our forwards finally manning up and defending the smaller players.
    that was bull****!
    anasta fumbles all over presto for way too long, then finally gets up and then gives presto a nice lil smack around the chops.....i have gained more respect for chalky after what he did tonight.....from memory chaclky didnt actually punch anasta, but anasta got him.......
    so please explain to me how odwyer got penalised?

good work chalky! i would take the penalty any day if it meant more sticking up for ya team mates...........

NEW! SOUTH! WALES!

Whoohoooo - first Titans away win in NSW for this season

Just returned from Blue Tongue where it was freezing, but we were certainly warmed up in the final stages of the second half when our Titans boys came through!

Only a small turn out from the Southern Legion, but it was great to have Diehard make a surprise appearance to join us. There were many kids around who joined in on our chants and it was extremely satisfying to have a ref call go our way!!!

The Roosters fans were naturally blaming the referee after the game

Missed you Paul and Helcam, we were hoping you'd come down and join us for this one. Glad to hear you were celebrating in the QLD warmth though.

The big fella jumping around in the white and blue Titans striped jersey is Matt. He's one of the most regular Southern Legion attendees and as you can see from his TV air time - is very passionate for the Titans!

Go Titans!

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BringBackWillie View Post

The big fella jumping around in the white and blue Titans striped jersey is Matt. He's one of the most regular Southern Legion attendees and as you can see from his TV air time - is very passionate for the Titans!

Go Titans!
    He is the southen twin of mee............

It was a real character building win, the way the Titans took control of the game back in the final couple of minutes.
    But god dammit, it would be nice to go on with a game just once and net let go in the 2nd half. Might be a notion Carty would agree with

Quote Originally Posted by BringBackWillie View Post

Go Titans!
    they just gave him a wrap on the sunday roast too!

Here he is too from last years win over the chooks

Last edited by Paul; 14-06-09 at 11:08 AM.

Awesome effort to grab the 2 points when we looked gone & the team is really starting to look like contenders by winning these close matches when they would've lost them in the past so well done Carty & Co

Also as Steve & Adam have said well done Chalky Odwyer for standing up for your team mate when a D**khead wants to start Shyte , love the Passion

Nice to see the Hobbit grab a Meat Pie
    #itaintweaktospeak

hey sylv, we were really dissapointed we couldnt make it this year, but we are coming down for the raiders game, hopefully we can catch up with some of you then????