Default 2009 NRL Game Day Fan Survey ? WIN a Signed Titans Jersey!

2009 NRL Game Day Fan Survey ? WIN a Signed Titans Jersey!

The 2009 NRL Game Day Fan survey is being undertaken for the NRL, in partnership with the Jetstar Gold Coast Titans. As a supporter of the Jetstar Gold Coast Titans and of rugby league in general, your feedback on the experience you have at live games is extremely valuable. We invite all our members to take part in this survey, and just by filling it out correctly before Sunday 21 June you could win a signed Titans jersey!

Please click on the following link to complete the survey: http://survey.enhance.net.au/NRL9/GD9.HTM

Source: Titans
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Why do I have to rate the entertainment on one metric that includes the toyota cup? My feelings about the toyota cup are a lot different than my feelings about cheerleaders. One of those things I wouldn't even notice if it was gone.

Toyota cup is a rugby league game, not pre game entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by kwigibo View Post
    Why do I have to rate the entertainment on one metric that includes the toyota cup? My feelings about the toyota cup are a lot different than my feelings about cheerleaders. One of those things I wouldn't even notice if it was gone.

Toyota cup is a rugby league game, not pre game entertainment.
    Well said mate, I too highlighted the merits of the NYC at every opportunity in the survey.

Interesting to see what the outcome on the question of the NRL releasing an entire schedule in advance. I think it will be very positive.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Well said mate, I too highlighted the merits of the NYC at every opportunity in the survey.

Interesting to see what the outcome on the question of the NRL releasing an entire schedule in advance. I think it will be very positive.
    I asked them to bring back reserve grade too.

i completed it last night....

some of the options available werent the best at times...
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .

Because I have only seen the Dragons at Suncorp, it seemed to think I was a Broncos supporter, even though I said I was a Dragons supporter.

2009 NRL Game Day Survey

The 2009 NRL Game Day Fan Survey is now underway and we invite all our members to take part. This survey is being undertaken for the NRL, in partnership with the Jetstar Gold Coast Titans. An independent research company, Enhance Management is managing this survey. The survey will take around 20 minutes to complete.

Please click on the following link to complete the survey:

http://survey.enhance.net.au/NRL9/GD9.HTM

This survey closes on Sunday 21 June 2009 with the chance to win a signed Titans jersey for taking part. Your details for the prize draw will be collected at the end of the survey if you are eligible to complete the full survey.

As a supporter of the Jetstar Gold Coast Titans and of rugby league in general, your feedback on the experience you have at live games is extremely valuable.

Thanks for supporting the Titans!

Source: Titans