Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Legion Round 11: TITANS vs SEA EAGLES

TITANS vs SEA EAGLES
    Sunday 3pm - May 24th

Legion Tickets: http://www.ticketek.com.au

This game is on the afternoon of the day the Relay for Life finishes, so we will be very hyped up but also tired. It'll be a special day, particularly because it is Sunday arvo footy.

I think it's a great opportunity for us to come up with some ideas to make The Legion even better.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Im thinking of making a new banner for this game......

IM ON UR SIDE MATTY............

MATTY IS INNERCONT...........

Quote Originally Posted by titanstattman View Post
    Im thinking of making a new banner for this game......

IM ON UR SIDE MATTY............

MATTY IS INNOCENT...........
    quoted to fix error....not only in the spelling but the word itself.....

he is not innocent.....he cheated on his wife....thats all he has to answer for...

but thats not for this thread......lol
    ill try and keep this for the awesome chants that we will be signing....anyone got any ideas?

NEW! SOUTH! WALES!

we are all so tired....
    we all need some sleep...

too any tune you wish i wont really care by that stage... LOL
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by daveyk View Post
    we are all so tired....
    we all need some sleep...

too any tune you wish i wont really care by that stage... LOL
    Laughs out loud.

Yea mate, maybe we should do shifts.

I'll bring the nodoze!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

I might go and make a sign for this one.........

WILL HAVE U MATTY..............LOL

I have removed the previously posted chant, which I think is inappropriate.

EDIT: I understand you were just taking the piss and don't intend on using at a game. But still not the best forum material.
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 16-05-09 at 10:21 PM.

If you're talking about mine Brad (which is still there) then re-read the first line I posted

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    I have removed the previously posted chant, which I think is inappropriate.

EDIT: I understand you were just taking the piss and don't intend on using at a game. But still not the best forum material.
    I will have to say Brad lighten up ay the legion says wrost things to the refs and players on the day........

No1 on here had a prob wen sailor was comming to town the amount of drug talk in the legion thread went on........

And come its not a kids forum and ot really was PG rated.....

Oh and if u want to make the legion G rated YOU better not chase TURBO arrcoss to bays to tell him TOO **** off for starting the WAVE ( im not saying piss off) infront of all those kids............Just a thought........
    Last edited by titanstattman; 16-05-09 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by titanstattman View Post

Oh and if u want to make the legion G rated YOU better not chase TURBO arrcoss to bays to tell him TOO **** off ( im not saying piss off) infront of all those kids............Just a thought........
    I must admit that thought did cross my mind too Doug

Oh I'm on trial now I am? Honestly that was an isolated case and anyone that is around me would back me up that I'm clean as when it comes to banter at a game.

Fact is we all need to try and keep things to a good standard, yea sure things will not always go to plan, but that is footy and that is passion. But saying things are ok to do because there was some sort of past precident is counter productive.

I will also put my hand up and admit that I did over react on Paul's post and I didn't read the first line at first. I know Paul has a great, maybe the best sense of what good conduct. And I apologise to you Paul.

Now let's go and talk some Legion for Round 11...

Oh I'm on trial now I am? Honestly that was an isolated case and anyone that is around me would back me up that I'm clean as when it comes to banter at a game.

Fact is we all need to try and keep things to a good standard, yea sure things will not always go to plan, but that is footy and that is passion. But saying things are ok to do because there was some sort of past precident is counter productive.

I will also put my hand up and admit that I did over react on Paul's post and I didn't read the first line at first. I know Paul has a great, maybe the best sense of what good conduct.

Now let's go and talk some Legion for Round 11...
    Yeah fare enough but sum times this forum is like NRL refs one week we can say stuff and joke around and voice our opnions and the next week we get shut down like school kids.... I just dont think it was warrent a removel in anyway.....

Some times it isn't what people say, it is how people say them. You have to understand that this is the official website of the Titans and while the posts on it aren't the views of the club, we still have the responsibility for it's content as the publisher. Many other club forums have been shut down entirely. The amount of people that read these forums and who they are would surprise you.

Also some of the jokes are particularly off colour considering the current climate.

Some times it isn't what people say, it is how people say them. You have to understand that this is the official website of the Titans and while the posts on it aren't the views of the club, we still have the responsibility for it's content as the publisher. Many other club forums have been shut down entirely. The amount of people that read these forums and who they are would surprise you.

Also some of the jokes are particularly off colour considering the current climate.
    I understand if make things up agaist players clubs, or other memebers yeah remove them for sure......

But half the things we say about wats going on with players and clubs have already been said in the media so wats the prob??????

U say its how we say it but 90% its with in the forum guidelines but half the time its the way u take it weather it gets removed or not...

Like i said its not a kids forum so if its with in the rules of the forum leave it weather the mod team likes (u) it or not thats why u have the rules isit......
    Last edited by titanstattman; 16-05-09 at 11:01 PM.

Other forums are far more strict, I believe we give a great deal of latitude. I'm quite happy to be the unpopular spoil sport if it means we can continue to have a forum.

Now can we please get back on topic. We have a lot to prepare for the weekend coming.

Titans v Manly and the Relay for Life. Remember to bring you $$$ on the weekend for the Relay for Life.