13. Jason Clark (c)

Interchange:
    14. Nathan Peats
    15. Brock Harmer
    16. Jake Shearer
    18. Josh Starling

Reserves: 19. Blake Judd 20. Tim Bennett
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Junior Titan

Default ben ridge and dom perouyx

ben ridge and dom will not play, see injury updates for info.

Junior Titan

what the fu%@#k put some talent in this team befor i lose the plot ie leon taylor tim james. these kids are leagues above some of the kids in this team

Quote Originally Posted by Boris83 View Post
    what the **** put some talent in this team befor i lose the plot ie leon taylor tim james. these kids are leagues above some of the kids in this team
    well at the rate our players are falling off, the whole coast will get a run this season, provided they are under 20......

from memory we had 5 missing for monday nights game and then another injury aswell.......

NEW! SOUTH! WALES!

Junior Titan

Question

what the fu%@#k put some talent in this team befor i lose the plot ie leon taylor tim james. these kids are leagues above some of the kids in this team
    place some facts mate, as to why they should be playing, and who should be taken out because thats the strongest team that can possibly be named imo.

Junior Titan

for starters i dont no if u have seen the other two people play that i mentioned and if u have it would be easy to see why they should be in there.i watched leon and tim play all last year school boys and club football and they are great players. also i go to the segulls game aswell as the titans games and tim scored there only two tries two weeks ago and has been playing full games and for leon he needs to play in a better team ie 20s because 18s is harder to play as the quality isnt as good and its a slower game. look at ryan james went from 18s to 20s and is playing how he is ment to play. so when you see them get a go you will be wondering why they didnt put them in at the start of the comp

Junior Titan

Talking

for starters i dont no if u have seen the other two people play that i mentioned and if u have it would be easy to see why they should be in there.i watched leon and tim play all last year school boys and club football and they are great players. also i go to the segulls game aswell as the titans games and tim scored there only two tries two weeks ago and has been playing full games and for leon he needs to play in a better team ie 20s because 18s is harder to play as the quality isnt as good and its a slower game. look at ryan james went from 18s to 20s and is playing how he is ment to play. so when you see them get a go you will be wondering why they didnt put them in at the start of the comp

tim james, does not play full games, and his work ethic is average if not worse. And is far to pedestrian in defence. I also watch tweed games. leon taylor is a good player, and will soon get his shot im sure, but has only just stepped up from the 18s comp witch your right is a slower game, and im sure it will take a few weeks before he adapts to a faster game IE 20s. and at this current time the players filling those positions, are doing a good job.

Junior Titan

the last two weeks he has played full games, got man of the match the week before last followed up by players 'player'. As for work ethic, you musnt have seen the game down at cudgen two weeks ago because he would have easily topped the tackle count as well as scoring their only two tries.
    Leon may not get his time playing for the Titans 20's because if all these players really are better than him, he wont get a run, and I am sure there are other clubs interested in him.
    I think people need to look outside the 18 man squad if they really do wanna field the best team possible, as i really dont think their position on the ladder is reflecting how some people play.

Just for something totally different (not that there was anything wrong with the previous discussions) I heard that theres gonna be a few of the titans 20's and 1st grade players signing autographs and promoting blades boots down at the sports store at the pines from 4.30 til 6 tonight. Kev Gordon, Brenten Bowen, Jordan Rankin, Kane Lawnton, and a few others. Great for the local fans and kids for these players to be accessible.

Quote Originally Posted by mateiu View Post
    tim james, does not play full games, and his work ethic is average if not worse. And is far to pedestrian in defence. I also watch tweed games. leon taylor is a good player, and will soon get his shot im sure, but has only just stepped up from the 18s comp witch your right is a slower game, and im sure it will take a few weeks before he adapts to a faster game IE 20s. and at this current time the players filling those positions, are doing a good job.
    how is he a bad defender.. go back to last year arrive alive cup games he was known for putting on cruical tackles and some big hits to..
    as for full games he has played 3 full games for tweed this year.. so i dont know where u got that from.. and for work ethic just ask steve murphy who is getiing impressed more everyday with his efforts at training..
    it may not be soon but he will play this year..
    and another player also andrew batese hes been having incredible games for tweed heads. should lawton play fist grade expect to see him play

Quote Originally Posted by mateiu View Post
    tim james, does not play full games, and his work ethic is average if not worse. And is far to pedestrian in defence. I also watch tweed games.
    If you really watched the Tweed Games, you would genuinely know that Tim James work ethic is FAR from average. And 2 say his defence is pedestrian is a very stupid and an uneducated statement. Ive watched this guy week in week out for the last few years and his defence is solid. Im supprised he has'nt even had a shot yet. Go down and really watch him play before you comment on this Kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanbaby69 View Post
    If you really watched the Tweed Games, you would genuinely know that Tim James work ethic is FAR from average. And 2 say his defence is pedestrian is a very stupid and an uneducated statement. Ive watched this guy week in week out for the last few years and his defence is solid. Im supprised he has'nt even had a shot yet. Go down and really watch him play before you comment on this Kid.
    good to see some others questioning the selection of this team. i thought it was just me since week one!
    is tila injured?
    who will play centre if peyroux is not fit?
    i'd still like to see srama get a run from the bench

Quote Originally Posted by Titanbaby69 View Post
    i'd like to see vaoa, skyring, and hook from the 18's get a run

Junior Titan

So are any of you blokes questioning the team connected to any players in the 18s?

yes.. there are some good fringe players that simply ned to get a run.. i.e leon taylor, andrew battese, tim james, they have already givin anthony flores a run from good games for tweed..
    i think fred tila was dropped for scott mclennan not sure why..
    and i belive matt shrama is playinf for ipswich colts now?