Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default State of Origin 3 - Tickets on sale TODAY! (Tuesday 7/4)

For everyone hoping to buy tickets for SOO 3, they go on sale tomorrow morning at 9am.

Be quick.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows...3-8bf4f306f5e7
    http://www.qrl.com.au/display.php?pg_id=4543

Origin Tickets On Sale Soon

April 1 - 2009

TICKETS for one of the hottest sporting events in Queensland this year – Game Three of the 2009 State of Origin series – will be released for sale on Tuesday, April 7.

The tickets for the July 15 match at Brisbane’s Suncorp Stadium will be sold through Ticketek from 9am (AEST) on that Tuesday.

Make sure you get in early to secure your seat!

The XXXX Queensland Maroons are just one series victory away from becoming the first State to hold the State of Origin Shield aloft over four consecutive years.

TICKETEK – www.ticketek.com.au or phone 132 849

When purchasing tickets, please remember to follow the terms and conditions.

TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS

CONDITIONS OF SALE

Sale of this ticket creates a contract between the QRL and the purchaser which gives the purchaser a transferable but conditional licence for admission to the specified match. The licence may be terminated if the purchaser or any subsequent transferee:
    (a) resells this ticket at a premium;
    (b) resells this ticket through a broker or agent;
    (c) advertises or offers this ticket for resale on the internet or in any other medium;
    (d) uses this ticket for advertising, promotion or other commercial purpose (including competitions or trade promotions), fundraising or to enhance the demand for other goods or services;
    without the prior, written permission of the QRL. The QRL has the right to deny admission if the licence has been terminated.

TICKET LIMIT

A person may purchase a maximum of six (6) tickets to the match.
    Any person who has already purchased the maximum allocation of six(6)Tickets to the match is precluded from ordering any further tickets. Any tickets purchased over this amount will be automatically cancelled.

The name on the Credit/Debit Card used to purchase any tickets must match the name of the Ticketek account holder. If tickets are purchased with a credit card that does not match the name of the Ticketek account holder they may be cancelled. To become a Ticketek account holder click on the Membership tab and when you are on the My Ticketek page, access the “Join Now” link and fill out the relevant details.

A Ticketek account or a Debit or Credit Card which has already been used to acquire the maximum allocation of six(6) Tickets cannot be used to order any further tickets. Any tickets purchased in this way will be cancelled.

Ordered tickets will not be made available until cleared by the QRL.
    Last edited by Cowboy Titan; 06-04-09 at 09:00 AM.

Thumbs up

Thanks for the reminder. Had totally forgotten all about it!
    It'll be nice to be there for the clean sweep. 3 - 0 whitewash! 4 series wins in a row!

-
    "And that's the ball game" - Steve 'Blocker' Roach after NSW hit the lead 23-18 with 5 mins to go...
    State Of Origin Game 1 1998
    -
    1992 - 1993 - 1997 - 1998 - 2000 - 2006

Good luck to all the ticket hunters. I hope all the REAL rugby league fans get the tickets over the bandwagoners.

I got my ticket to Origin 2. I'll be going to some Titans away games and of course the Australia vs New Zealand Test Match instead.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Junior

Just a heads up on getting these much wanted tickets. From experience missing out last year- is pretty much impossible to get on to ticketek by phone or computer as such I missed out last year. However I found out that if you are at Titans shop at Robina at opening time of 9am you have a good chance of getting tickets as they are a ticketek outlet. Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by jenwood View Post
    Just a heads up on getting these much wanted tickets. From experience missing out last year- is pretty much impossible to get on to ticketek by phone or computer as such I missed out last year. However I found out that if you are at Titans shop at Robina at opening time of 9am you have a good chance of getting tickets as they are a ticketek outlet. Good Luck!
    Good on ya Jen...........Damn, gunna have to get to Robina super early now.

Titans Captain Hoppy2007Dragons's Avatar

If your in brisbane same deal with the broncos leagues club, and their is one at myer center for all the commuters.

There are ticketek outlets at Carindale, Southbank and Chermside as well. Well they are just the ones that I use, as well as the one at the Myer Centre that hoppy mentioned.

Good luck getting tickets for Origin 3 at Lang Park this morning! And remember if you are a NSW Blues fan, tickets go on sale tomorrow morning....
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 07-04-09 at 06:35 AM.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

JUST GOT MINE!!!!
    It was touch and go there for a while. I thought i had stuffed up and missed out.
    But got 4 tickets!! Section 510
    -
    Last edited by Dummy Half; 07-04-09 at 08:32 AM.
    "And that's the ball game" - Steve 'Blocker' Roach after NSW hit the lead 23-18 with 5 mins to go...
    State Of Origin Game 1 1998
    -
    1992 - 1993 - 1997 - 1998 - 2000 - 2006

I went down to Robina and was number 11 online. Had my Iphone with me and was trying to by online at the same time. Online won. I got my tickets while they were serving number 3.

Section: S336Row: 24Seats: 6-11Price Category: Cat 3 Licensed
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

I got 6 and my mate got another 6. We are in sections 333 and 309

GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS

Life isnt about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg View Post
    I went down to Robina and was number 11 online. Had my Iphone with me and was trying to by online at the same time. Online won. I got my tickets while they were serving number 3.

Section: S336Row: 24Seats: 6-11Price Category: Cat 3 Licensed
    You're kidding..........I was number 5 in line (at Robina) and got 4 tickets in crap row S732. I have a new Nokia E71 but don't how to use the net on it yet so had no hope there....and ringing Ticketek is a joke.

I do not know what you are all complaining about. I've got tickets in the middle and on the center line, one row back. Then i woke up from my dream. Damn women. They always want something at the wrong time. That is another dream also. LOL.

Any ticket at Lang Park for Origin is brilliant, well done everyone!

A LIMITED second release of tickets to the third State of Origin match at Suncorp Stadium on July 15 will be available for purchase through Ticketek on Wednesday, May 20 at 10am.

These tickets have become available following the cancellation of ticket allocations to persons acquiring them in breach of the Conditions of Sale when tickets went on sale on April 7.

In addition there is seating with some restricted visibility, the purchase price of which is at a reduced rate. These tickets are marked accordingly.

Any person who has already purchased the maximum allocation of six tickets is precluded from ordering further tickets.

Furthermore, a Ticketek account or a debit/credit card which has been used already to acquire tickets to the match cannot be used again to order further tickets.

The name on the debit/credit card used to purchase tickets must match the name of the Ticketek account holder.

Ordered tickets will not be available until cleared by the QRL. Up to two weeks should be allowed for this.

Any ticket order which breaches the Conditions of Sale will be cancelled. Please refer to the Ticketek website ? www.ticketek.com.au ? for these Conditions.

May 18 - 2009

www.qrl.com.au
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    You're kidding..........I was number 5 in line (at Robina) and got 4 tickets in crap row S732. I have a new Nokia E71 but don't how to use the net on it yet so had no hope there....and ringing Ticketek is a joke.
    Yeah you would have seen me then. When the line moved inside, I went in, but didn't get 3G service, so I went and stood just in front of the shop in entrance. Once I got them online I handed my number back. You probably would have been next in line then.