Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 LastLast
    QLD Cup

Are we able to start a thread for the new kits? From what I’ve read clubs can’t change jersey designs less than every two years. While they can keep them for longer, most don’t because a new design is easier to sell. I think that they have done really well with the new design. The last was really simple and was a first step towards building a brand identity, I think this jersey builds on it.

Only disappointing thing is the purple is now more prominent than the gold. Maybe once we become a more established club we can convince sponsors to incorporate their designs better. However, at the moment I understand that the club probably needs the revenue and is prioritising that over a better design.

I say this every year but I’d love to see a gold away jersey. Keep it plain gold with dark blue shorts and white socks. I’d buy one in a heartbeat.

Jersey should ALWAYS have the V.
    I bought the original naked version in 2007 which is still the best.

Any insight on away jersey? IMO has been poor choices past few versions.

It occurred to me that the blues were swapped with a light to dark fade instead of dark to light. I'll have to see which I like better.

True colours, Campbell says players determined to perform in 2023 kit
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2022/...m-in-2023-kit/

Jayden Campbell has seen plenty of Titans jerseys, but says the 2023 edition is one of his favourites.

"I love it," he said.

"We've reversed the colours this year and it represents the sun, surf and sand and the beautiful Gold Coast so yeah I love it."

VIDEO ON TITANS.COM.AU Jayden Campbell Media Jersey Launch 23

Campbell was one of the first members of the Titans squad to pull on the 2023 kit at the jersey launch this week.

He says the fresh design also fits with a fresh start mentality that players are taking into pre-season training.

"I think we are just moving forward with everything," Campbell said.

"We've got new gear, new coaching staff with Brett White coming on board and I feel like we are going to move towards a good year in 2023."

Campbell is just 21-games into his NRL career, notching 14 for the Titans in his second season of first grade football.

The 22-year-old was among the group of players to return first to pre-season training and says it's been important to set a high standard early, especially with senior players like Tino Fa'asuamaleaui, Kieran Foran and others still to kick off their pre-season due to World Cup commitments.

"Me and Toby (Sexton) I guess you can say were the older blokes even though we are only a few years older than them," Campbell said.

"We want to set standards at the start of the year so that we have a good year next year.

"I'm enjoying the role of helping out the new boys and I know Toby is as well and we'll keep high standards as the older boys roll back in as well."

With players like Beau Fermor, Sam McIntyre and Tanah Boyd among the group returning this week, Campbell says the addition of some of the older group will continue to push the standards.

"We've been talking about how tough it has been, but everyone is excited to be back."

New recruits Aaron Schoupp and Joe Stimson have begun their pre-season on the Coast, while hooker Sam Verrils will link with the squad next week.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by Boonarga View Post
    Jersey should ALWAYS have the V.
    I bought the original naked version in 2007 which is still the best.
    I have one of those beauties too! Love it.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

First Look: Titans '23 Away Jersey
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2022/...3-away-jersey/

Some sales on Titans 2022 gear
    https://dynastysport.com.au/collecti...ck-friday-sale

I might actually get some polos.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Some sales on Titans 2022 gear
    https://dynastysport.com.au/collecti...ck-friday-sale

I might actually get some polos.
    Page is gone now.
    I have found better prices on the clubs site than the Dynasty one.
    https://shop.titans.com.au/collections/sale

Hoping to find an away jersey under the chrissy tree this year!!

We have the best training tees every year

First Grader

Has anyone heard when the away jerseys will be available again? You'd think this close to the season they would have them back in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Titslover View Post
    Has anyone heard when the away jerseys will be available again? You'd think this close to the season they would have them back in stock.
    If you have a Rebel Sport close there should be some. Saw some the other day.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    If you have a Rebel Sport close there should be some. Saw some the other day.
    Cheers for letting me know mate! Do they look as good in person? Tossing up between getting that or the home jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Titslover View Post
    Cheers for letting me know mate! Do they look as good in person? Tossing up between getting that or the home jersey
    Yeah they look good in person. My two boys want that jersey.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady