Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast

Is a nice tie, but I still have vivid memories of this bloke wearing it game day. Hopefully one day I can get my head around the fact and grab one myself..

Last edited by Toads; 13-02-16 at 07:47 AM.

Console yourself in the fact that he was wearing the version where the logo looked like it was randomly stuck on ... the new version is much more classy.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Question to the Titans brain's trust.

Do you get a membership discount at the game?

I think you do, right?

I'd like to buy a jersey tomorrow.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Question to the Titans brain's trust.

Do you get a membership discount at the game?

I think you do, right?

I'd like to buy a jersey tomorrow.
    I think you do at the merchandise tent outside the south end but I'm not sure about the outlets inside. I'd be surprised if they will have the jerseys done with the Ladbrokes logo yet but you never know.

They had the Aquis version within 2 seconds of the announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    They had the Aquis version within 2 seconds of the announcement.
    sold them for the few weeks or something that were left in the competition then changed Jerseys.... a few people felt pretty ripped to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    sold them for the few weeks or something that were left in the competition then changed Jerseys.... a few people felt pretty ripped to be honest.
    Sure I get that DB, but in my case that game was the only one I was able to get to all year and when I was able to take the new version hot off the press back to China then it was awesome, especially for my son. The Broncos game in April will also see me lash out again

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    I was shocked we did a jersey switch TBH... I didn't think that was the right rein to pull...

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

I'll grab a jersey today. Maybe even the away.

I've waited to get it at the game, so more money goes to the club and not AMART/Rebel.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Sure I get that DB, but in my case that game was the only one I was able to get to all year and when I was able to take the new version hot off the press back to China then it was awesome, especially for my son. The Broncos game in April will also see me lash out again
    yeah no qualms about you grabbing one.

in your case id do the same for a few reason - firstly its the best jersey we have had imo. secondly when you can make one game a year and then you have to go back to residing in a foreign country a jersey is a great time stamp of that trip. 'we got that jersey when we went to Aus for xxx'. or even just a fond memory and nostalgia attached to it in years to come

Does anyone know why the dark blue training shirts aren't on sale or even our official 2016 playing shorts?
    I'd love to get one they look really good

This seems to happen pretty regularly. A range of new merch is released for every club except us.

I'd love to buy one of these hoodies but there are no Gold Coast ones available. It's not the first time this has happened either, does anyone know why?

http://www.nrlshop.com/classic-sport...nter%20Apparel

Is it the NRL, the club or the manufacturer making this call? I need to give them an earful.

Quote Originally Posted by kioli View Post
    This seems to happen pretty regularly. A range of new merch is released for every club except us.

I'd love to buy one of these hoodies but there are no Gold Coast ones available. It's not the first time this has happened either, does anyone know why?

http://www.nrlshop.com/classic-sport...nter%20Apparel

Is it the NRL, the club or the manufacturer making this call? I need to give them an earful.
    the only thing I can think of is BLK haven't release one yet. The best place for our stuff is on BLK website although sometimes they don't have all the sizes. We had that gray hoodie last year but I don't think they've released one for this year.

Hmm here's this years one http://m.blksport.com/pro-teams/gold...odie-2016.html

Why it's not up on NRL shop I have no clue

I'd love one of those jackets. Even the Broncos have one and they are backed by Nike. So come on!

These are different though, on top of each club making their own supporter wear (BLK for us) the the NRL itself seems to contract out new designs and then just change the colours for each club.

Like these t-shirts or these singlets or these basketball singlets or these knitted jumpers.

I've noticed once or twice now that they've missed out on a Gold Coast version for whatever reason.

edit: Meant to quote TitanSam in my reply.