Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    lets go after coca cola as a brand sponsor. 'the real Coke' is a great tagline
    Those Coke bottles that had peoples names on them - was there one with Beau?

Titans Members Commemorative Jersey

This jersey will be worn by the players during members appreciation round in 2015. Purchase yours today to secure priority placement for your name on the playing jersey and a replica jersey for you!

Source: http://membership.titans.com.au/
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 24-02-15 at 06:48 PM.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Im looking for a link to that jersey DIEHARD. Didn't they do this/try this last year? At about $250?

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    Im looking for a link to that jersey DIEHARD. Didn't they do this/try this last year? At about $250?
    yes, I saw it last seaosn too, but it never got off the ground, and the website was never linked to BLK or the Titans. More to Goodscore or something like that.

With all that's going on, I'm glad I picked up this season's 9s jersey. Still nothing confirmed around our branding yet. All I know is that we are "new". Any insight up north guys?

I think we need to get a lot more navy blue on the merchandise and less of the light blue.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    You need to log into the members section of the team website, go to memberships and look for the merc tab.
    The jersey this year is $130
    I am considering getting one of the members polo's.
    Last edited by ozynorts; 25-02-15 at 05:02 PM.

Hey a question for anyone that has bought a BLK jersey. What are the sizes like? Thinking of getting a Heritage for my wife. Are the sizes close to normal or bigger?

Quote Originally Posted by nimud View Post
    yes, I saw it last seaosn too, but it never got off the ground, and the website was never linked to BLK or the Titans. More to Goodscore or something like that.

With all that's going on, I'm glad I picked up this season's 9s jersey. Still nothing confirmed around our branding yet. All I know is that we are "new". Any insight up north guys?
    Good point about the 9s jersey!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Quick question
    If I was to become a social member i think it's $40, would my name be on the jersey???

I think that you have to be a member and then buy the jersey as well? Not really sure.
    If it is truly a members appreciation round then all members should be on the jersey.
    Might be worth an email to memberships to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    I think that you have to be a member and then buy the jersey as well? Not really sure.
    If it is truly a members appreciation round then all members should be on the jersey.
    Might be worth an email to memberships to find out.
    This confuses me too. All Members should be on the jersey. Like other clubs do.

Looks like a bit of a sale is happening in the Titans website. I quite like the 9's jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by Show and Go View Post
    Looks like a bit of a sale is happening in the Titans website. I quite like the 9's jersey.
    Good observation! Thanks.

http://www.blksport.com/replica-gear.htm#catpage=2

If the club is in Administration, Voluntarily or not, Surely thr administrators will start selling off the clubs assets. Merch etc?
    A huge fan of the Bulldogs but first and foremost an fan of the game and the game needs the Gold Coast Titans!

Finally got my chance at some cheap Titans gear over here!

BLK had a pop up sale in Wellington so of course I headed along..they had a ridiculous amount of Titans stock from 2014. Jerseys, singlets, training t's, shorts (training, match H/A), hats, socks. All heavily discounted. Was the only time I had ever seen our licensed gear available in NZ, srs.

Bought a training singlet ($25), a training top ($30) and some away shorts ($30). Bargain if you live over here. Set for the season and the gym