Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Hey guys just wondering where the best place to buy Titans merchandise is on the Gold Coast? Might be heading down there sometime next week so where do you all recommend?
    The Titans store at Pacific Fair would be your best bet. Don't forget your membership card and get 10% off. The Rebel store at Pac Fair is also worth a look but we are in off season so both stocks might be limited. Mind you many clubs have released their 2015 range so you might be in luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    The Titans store at Pacific Fair would be your best bet. Don't forget your membership card and get 10% off. The Rebel store at Pac Fair is also worth a look but we are in off season so both stocks might be limited. Mind you many clubs have released their 2015 range so you might be in luck.
    Cheers mate. I will check out both. Might go to the Pacific Fair one so the rest of the family can go shopping elsewhere. Are the prices most likely the same as the online store? Was thinking of getting either the home jersey or training jersey. Think I'll go with the training jersey as the home jersey has no sponsor atm

Cheers mate. I will check out both. Might go to the Pacific Fair one so the rest of the family can go shopping elsewhere. Are the prices most likely the same as the online store? Was thinking of getting either the home jersey or training jersey. Think I'll go with the training jersey as the home jersey has no sponsor atm
    I have found prices similar but prefer to buy at stores so you can try on. A number of clubs whose stuff you buy online it comes from Fangear.com (I know Manly stuff does). So check out their online site as well.

I have found prices similar but prefer to buy at stores so you can try on. A number of clubs whose stuff you buy online it comes from Fangear.com (I know Manly stuff does). So check out their online site as well.
    Thanks for all your help MT

Thanks for all your help MT
    There is also a Newsagent (yep newsagent) at Elenora Shopping Centre that has a wide range of Titans and other NRL Merchandise.

His prices are cheaper than Rebel and equal to the Titans store (excluding the members 10% part) so depending on where u r staying I guess is to what shop you go to. I also have not been to AMart All sports in ages but their West Burleigh shop may have some gear. DB maybe able to poke his head in there to confirm. As I think his work place is 50 metres to the East..

Think I'll get the 2014 home jersey because it's at a sale price of $65 which is a bargain to me. Haven't owned a jersey since 2012 so I thought I might get last year's one seeing as the 2015 one is the same design.

Any idea when this sale ends anybody? I would suppose it runs through the off season.

If we are talking newsagents, I think the one at Stockland west burleigh is the best. It has a crazy amount of titans and nrl stuff.

rebel at robins has a fair amount, especially a good spread of jerseys, but actual titans store was more general knick knacks I felt. L

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    If we are talking newsagents, I think the one at Stockland west burleigh is the best. It has a crazy amount of titans and nrl stuff.

rebel at robins has a fair amount, especially a good spread of jerseys, but actual titans store was more general knick knacks I felt. L
    So you recommend not going to the store in Pacific Fair? Just after a place where I can get a 2014 jersey for a relatively cheap price.

- - - Updated - - -

Looked up Rebel's website and they had no 2014 home jersey listed. It could be different in store but not sure.

Think I'll ring up the store in Pacific Fair tomorrow and ask them if they have jerseys in stock. If not I will check out one of the other stores you mentioned.

Thanks for the help everyone

So you recommend not going to the store in Pacific Fair? Just after a place where I can get a 2014 jersey for a relatively cheap price.

- - - Updated - - -

Looked up Rebel's website and they had no 2014 home jersey listed. It could be different in store but not sure.

Think I'll ring up the store in Pacific Fair tomorrow and ask them if they have jerseys in stock. If not I will check out one of the other stores you mentioned.

Thanks for the help everyone
    Rebel at Robina have them for $65 I'm sure Pac Fair will have the same
    #itaintweaktospeak

Already pre ordered 2015 Titans 9's and NRL home Jersey however I agreed with BLK supplier that both jerseys are air mailed together so I'm only paying 1 postage cost instead of 2 if sent separately. Does any supporters on Gold Coast or elsewhere have any idea if main sponsor secured for this years home Jersey and if so when it expected release date is?

Fortunate we have a dedicated 9s sponsor.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by BU07LLS View Post
    Already pre ordered 2015 Titans 9's and NRL home Jersey however I agreed with BLK supplier that both jerseys are air mailed together so I'm only paying 1 postage cost instead of 2 if sent separately. Does any supporters on Gold Coast or elsewhere have any idea if main sponsor secured for this years home Jersey and if so when it expected release date is?
    No main sponsor as yet and despite the CEO saying he expected an announcement some weeks ago nothing has happened. It seems to have gone quiet on the sponsor front.
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 04-01-15 at 08:46 AM.

Crap..That's the store I meant! Where the hell I got Elenora from I got no idea!

No main sponsor as yet and despite the CEO saying he expected an announcement some weeks ago nothing has happened. It seems to have gone quiet on the sponsor front.
    The potential sponsors might be waiting to see who will blow the bag the week.

The potential sponsors might be waiting to see who will blow the bag the week.
    lol lol
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]