Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast

Hey guys turns out our training gears for sale in the uk already?
    http://www.downunderleisure.co.uk/ac...-Arrivals.html
    Nathan friend my all time favorite titan

So we made it to Christmas without a sponsor or jersey release. :/
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

2015 Jersey's look to be done and dusted all apart from the main sponsor. Blk website posting these:

I know these have been posted before but i'm looking forward to us playing another season in these jerseys..hopefully the sponsor integration isn't poorly done

- - - Updated - - -

They've got all our 2015 gear available actually

http://www.blksport.com/pro-teams/rugby-league#catpage=2

Good work HS Hope you don't mind me posting some of the other gear on here.

2015 Alternate Jersey:

2015 Media Polo:

2015 Media Cap:

2015 Training Jersey:

So most likely I will be buying the 2015 Home jersey (last one I owned was in 2013), the training jersey and hopefully the 9's jersey or the alternate jersey.
    Last edited by Titan4Life; 25-12-14 at 09:51 PM.

I have seen them in the flesh & as most unsponsored jerseys go they look like they belong in a Best & Less
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    I have seen them in the flesh & as most unsponsored jerseys go they look like they belong in a Best & Less
    Best and Less sell the jerseys etc without the sponsors and at usually much lower cost so yeah people should buy them there. To still be one of very few (I think the Sharks are the only other) without a major sponsor at this stage is disappointing to say the least.

Haha, true, but I actually like the clean skin jerseys, especially the heritage/butcher strip. Timeless classic IMO.

It's pretty sad when a clean skin is looked as sub standard. I'm with cWhiz and prefer them but it's rare for an on field official to be clean skin and it usually doesn't bode well for the club.

I remember in 2008 some random Broncos fan trying to give me **** at a game for wearing a best and less jersey when I was wearing a 2006 first model Titans jersey. I don't mind the b&l ones though. Glad it makes it more accessible to fans and some are pretty good.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    Haha, true, but I actually like the clean skin jerseys, especially the heritage/butcher strip. Timeless classic IMO.
    My fav Titans jersey is the clean skin heritage & i agree it is timeless , you could see Daly Messenger wearing it just as easily as Dave Mead does...but when it comes to a standard playing strip i want the jersey to be whats on the field especially when it comes to emblems , i don't knock anyone wearing any type of jersey so wear what ya like but i'm just stating the current unsponsored jersey looks like it should be marked at a cheaper price as is in Best & Less not asking full stick as they are at the moment
    #itaintweaktospeak

Speaking of emblems, nothing worse than printed on emblems not embroided.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Speaking of emblems, nothing worse than printed on emblems not embroided.
    There is one thing worse DH, I have one of the original jersey's that have the Jetstar logo "ironed on" and it is bloody horrible. Have to wear a t'shirt underneath.

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    There is one thing worse DH, I have one of the original jersey's that have the Jetstar logo "ironed on" and it is bloody horrible. Have to wear a t'shirt underneath.
    Oh the dreaded iron on!

If we dont get a sponsor soon, will we be looking at iron ons if we get one laetr?

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    They did that with excess stock & also repeated the effort when we changed sponsors to ISelect , when the iron on starts to peel you will see Jetstar underneath , cheap & nasty...
    #itaintweaktospeak

They did that with excess stock & also repeated the effort when we changed sponsors to ISelect , when the iron on starts to peel you will see Jetstar underneath , cheap & nasty...
    Excess stock, this was one of the first available to the public when the club was formed. Got it for Xmas 06. Wouldn't have thought they had excess at that point. Either way it is **** to wear as a result.

Hey guys just wondering where the best place to buy Titans merchandise is on the Gold Coast? Might be heading down there sometime next week so where do you all recommend?