Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

In regards to our "Junior" jerseys. White Ribbon Australia is no more.

https://www.whiteribbon.org.au

It is with profound sadness that the board of White Ribbon Australia informs the community and supporters that it has taken the very difficult decision to close its doors.

This decision became necessary following an analysis of the organisation’s future sustainability.

White Ribbon Australia has been proud to serve alongside so many dedicated partner organisations, grassroots communities and government in the important work of ending men’s violence against women.

We want to acknowledge those communities around Australia who have been part of the White Ribbon movement – from the dedicated staff, Ambassadors, Advocates, and Committees, to schools and teachers, sports clubs, workplaces and individual members of the community.

For all those who are already planning for White Ribbon Day, we encourage you to continue with those plans alongside the international White Ribbon movement. Continue to raise your voice.

Even though White Ribbon Australia’s journey ends here, we know that the work of our partners and communities will continue. Eliminating men’s violence against women must remain a priority.

For further information about the liquidation of White Ribbon Australia Ltd please contact Worrells Solvency & Forensic Accountants on 02 8844 1200.
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Separate article: Communicare announced on Thursday – a day ahead of White Ribbon Day – that it had acquired White Ribbon Australia’s intellectual property following a deal with liquidators Worrells Solvency and Forensic Accountants.

https://probonoaustralia.com.au/news...e-another-day/
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

This is just a dodgy drawing but it looks promising. It's gold with a blend.

https://shop.titans.com.au/collectio...31040574095458

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Here are some links to some Titans gear from Best and Less. Includes some Christmas themed stuff.
    https://www.bestandless.com.au/bnl/C...&q=%3Aname-asc

Got the new member caps yesterday. I have to say it’s the best that we have had by a mile.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Got the new member caps yesterday. I have to say it’s the best that we have had by a mile.
    How’d you get it already?
    I always have to wait till our first home game and then line up.

Does anyone know when members packs will be sent out? Has anyone started receiving them yet? Also hoping the members polo shows up in time for Chrissy

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by BundyTitan View Post
    Does anyone know when members packs will be sent out? Has anyone started receiving them yet? Also hoping the members polo shows up in time for Chrissy
    Sending out of packs????
    I know nothing of this alternative universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Sending out of packs????
    I know nothing of this alternative universe.
    Huh? You always get sent in the mail a pack with your member cards and then vouchers for your member items which you can either collect at Parkwood or at the home games. I always got mine from Parkwood.
    I haven't renewed and haven't even been contacted which I found strange. Last year I got three calls before I weakened and rejoined. I wouldn't have thought the membership team was that busy as new members and renewal numbers must be considerably down.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Huh? You always get sent in the mail a pack with your member cards and then vouchers for your member items which you can either collect at Parkwood or at the home games. I always got mine from Parkwood.
    I haven't renewed and haven't even been contacted which I found strange. Last year I got three calls before I weakened and rejoined. I wouldn't have thought the membership team was that busy as new members and renewal numbers must be considerably down.
    I must read these things in future.

I just received the Member Packs in the mail today as well.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Good to hear folks getting their gear in time for Christmas. ��

Anyone wanna share photos of the cap?

Just for you DH.

The cap looks awesome. Also got my members polo in the mail yesterday and it is a great design. Some good merch this year

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    Just for you DH.
    I like it. (Thanks for going to the trouble of posting the pics) Credit to the person who chose it. I like the gold, reminds me of the sun and sand.

I also really like the Members Polo.

So tick, tick on the Members merch.