Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 LastLast

100% agree with you NZFan.

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    I wouldn't mind something different with a lot of yellow, as long is it doesn't end up looking like the eels, but I really wish we'd go back to the classic 2007 jersey, there was nothing wrong with that and we really need to pick and stick with a simple design for like 5 years to really build an identity, plus it sucks paying 150 for a jersey when you know it's gonna change the next year
    I agree. I love the 2007 jersey. A gold jersey could be used as an alternative. But I've seen gold minimized over the years since 2010.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Indigenous jerseys from the Broncos game are being auctioned now. Considering the win, I thought a few of you might be interested.

https://www.lloydsonline.com.au/Auct...&pgn=1&pgs=100

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

With the exception of the white shorts the color scheme was much more to my liking.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    With the exception of the white shorts the color scheme was much more to my liking.
    I like the light blue, but I prefer gold. But I know others have said they like yellow.
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 15-09-20 at 06:49 PM.

anybody heard anything regarding a new jersey next year?....returning to the more lighter blue?

Quote Originally Posted by brennosboys17 View Post
    anybody heard anything regarding a new jersey next year?....returning to the more lighter blue?
    Nothing yet for me. But I can't agree with you anymore. The dark blue hurts my soul.

Interesting turn of phrase DH; any more refers to quantities. Anymore is an adverb that refers to time so I’m assuming any moresorry, slow day at the office.
    Last edited by Titanic; 16-09-20 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Interesting turn of phrase DH; any more refers to quantities. Anymore is an adverb that refers to time so I’m assuming any moresorry, slow day at the office.
    Who let the grammer police in hear?

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Who let the grammer police in hear?
    Quality Assurance, old habits die hard ... see what I did there

Titans celebrate 15 years through Indigenous Jersey
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2022/...genous-jersey/

CLICK TO BUY

The Gold Coast Titans 2022 Indigenous Jersey has been launched today, celebrating 15 years of the Titans.

Titled 'Feel the Energy' the brightly coloured piece symbolises the culmination of 15 years of the Gold Coast Titans, reflecting on the past and looking to the future.

It is a celebration of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander imprint at the club with an acknowledgment to the 34 Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander players, hailing from 16 different tribal groups, over the past 15 years. Discover the full story here.

On hand to launch the jersey were current players Brian Kelly, Jayden Campbell and Corey Thompson.

The Titans of today were also joined by foundation player and Life Member, Preston Campbell and artist Kieran Chilcott at Tallebudgera Creek, one of the traditional meeting places of the Gold Coast which is featured within the design.

Kelly remarked that he thought the jersey was the best one yet for Titans' Indigenous designs.

"I think this is my favourite design we have done," he said.

"The colours and also the story that is within the jersey is so strong.

"The fact that myself and all of the Indigenous players who have played for the club over the last 15 years are featured is pretty cool also."

The Titans will wear the jersey in Round 12 against the Broncos at Suncorp Stadium then again at home as the Titans celebrate Indigenous Round against the North Queensland Cowboys in Round 13.

Discover the story behind the jersey here.

This one looks amazing and very much representative of the Coast. I think I'll get it.

Titans & Dynasty launch first ever Pasifika jersey
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2022/...sifika-jersey/

The 2022 Gold Coast Titans Pasifika Jersey will be proudly worn by the Titans in Round 14 on Saturday 11th June against the South Sydney Rabbitohs.

This special jersey pays respect to the past, present and future of the many peoples and cultures throughout the Pacific.

Created in five sections, the jersey acknowledges the great ancestors, their epic voyages across vast oceans, present day Pasifika people, and their evolution, contribution and progression for future generations.

The jersey is adorned with culturally significant patterns familiar to several Pasifika cultures, re-enforcing and strengthening important traditions as well acknowledging and supporting the hopes for the future.

This garment features Dynasty Sport’s new cutting-edge Ecotek fabric which is made from recycled plastic bottles.

Shop the range here:

Men's - click here

Junior - click here

Last edited by DIEHARD; 03-06-22 at 12:00 PM.

Nice idea for a jersey. It's something unique and relevant. But boy we have so many every year.

It says that it will ship mid-June. But they will wear it for Round 14 in June 11... Will it be available for fans to wear at the game? I guess they will plan to.