Default WHY! The tick...tick...boom!

Correct me if I am wrong but I thought that last year the Titans agreed that the Tick...Tick...Boom would not be used at Titans home games. Then on Friday night it was back!
    My problem with it is that it is a organised, premeditated attempt by the Titans organisation to put the player off his game as opposed to a fan-driven initiative.
    If it was a fan-driven initiative then I would not have a problem as the fans have created a culture and/or atmosphere effect unique to Skilled Stadium.
    Essentially I believe it should not be an initiative by the Titans organisation.

It's friggin embarasing
    It's dumb, not to mention the timing being way out anyway......

But I'm not convinced it's a problem for the players, the homo background speakers would be the least of their worries under pressure.
    I remember Kevin Gordon taking a high ball Friday night with Jamal Idris(I think) running flat out at him. Kevin caught the ball and got completly barreled by the other player - If anything is gonna put you off catching the ball that would be it, but most professional players are good enough to deal with it.
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

plus the stupid music really loud at various times..it was awful

It's back???

I never heard it at the first home game???

Quote Originally Posted by squirrell View Post
    plus the stupid music really loud at various times..it was awful

embarassing,isn't it?

I'm like Syl,I didn't hear the tick tick boom at the game but it makes me cringe everytime I do hear it and now the random guns and roses and other music during the actual game is just ridiculous

I think the random music is the greatest problem, it sounded terrible on the TV replay. Really out of the ordinary and jarring.
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 02-04-09 at 10:09 PM.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I haven't heard the tick tick boom thing this year, although there has been 'thunder' sound effects after a catch has been taken.

The music is just awful.