Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by dee13 View Post
    Great to see everyone there last night and do a bit of catching up.

Boofhead, you are a dead set legend. The voice was goooonnnneeeeee even before 20 minutes of the first half had elapsed.

See you next round but from the other side of the fence.
    Yeah it was great to meet / catch up with everyone and thank god you left your blade costume at home or Doug and I would have been a tad squashed.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Quote Originally Posted by dee13 View Post
    Sylvy, I will sign your Blade doll on one condition.

NEVER WEAR BRONCOS MERCH IN FRONT OF ME AGAIN!!!!
    Couldn't help myself guys

Great to see you lot at the game. Shame you weren't bringing in the drums and stuff to add more noise for the Titans in your corner.

Did you guys end up meeting Greg, George and Brad from the Southern Legion? They had travelled up for the game. I know one of them is a Bronco fan, so could have given the away supporters bay a miss but I caught up with Greg and George before the game and pointed them down your end of town.

See ya at another Skilled game - I'll have Titans colours on for that one Dee, so you def need to sign my Blade doll (once I figure out whether any Sydney places sell it)

Quote Originally Posted by BringBackWillie View Post
    Couldn't help myself guys

Great to see you lot at the game. Shame you weren't bringing in the drums and stuff to add more noise for the Titans in your corner.

Did you guys end up meeting Greg, George and Brad from the Southern Legion? They had travelled up for the game. I know one of them is a Bronco fan, so could have given the away supporters bay a miss but I caught up with Greg and George before the game and pointed them down your end of town.

See ya at another Skilled game - I'll have Titans colours on for that one Dee, so you def need to sign my Blade doll (once I figure out whether any Sydney places sell it)
    Great to see you again. I didn't get a chance to meet anyone from the Southern Legion but did meet a lot of Titans fans.

About the drums, I doubt we'd be able to get them in, even if we wanted to. Have the Broncos fans tried to get one in? That would be great.

But we didn't bring them because I think drums are for the home team. Imagine how we'd feel if Manly or Souths fans brought a drum to Skilled Park.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Great to see you again. I didn't get a chance to meet anyone from the Southern Legion but did meet a lot of Titans fans.

About the drums, I doubt we'd be able to get them in, even if we wanted to. Have the Broncos fans tried to get one in? That would be great.

But we didn't bring them because I think drums are for the home team. Imagine how we'd feel if Manly or Souths fans brought a drum to Skilled Park.
    Haha the sharks have been taking a trumpet to about every away game hope skilled doesnt let them in........