Default Test Match 09: Australian Kangaroos V New Zealand Kiwis

Anyone goin to the test? Qlders need to login today to Ticketek before it is open to the public tomorrow (Tuesday)

P.S. I have posted this in the wrong spot but couln't find a 'Aust test team' thread anywhere....but maybe i didn't look hard enough. I am sure a mod will have it moved to where it is supposed to be.

Anyways......The Australian Constitution has NZ as a 'state' of Australia so maybe we can call this a State of Origin..

http://www.aph.gov.au/senate/general...n/preamble.htm

Section 6...
    6. "The Commonwealth" shall mean the Commonwealth of Australia as established under this Act.

"The States" shall mean such of the colonies of New South Wales, New Zealand, Queensland, Tasmania, Victoria, Western Australia, and South Australia, including the northern territory of South Australia, as for the time being are parts of the Commonwealth, and such colonies or territories as may be admitted into or established by the Commonwealth as States; and each of such parts of the Commonwealth shall be called "a State".

I just thought you put it in state of origin because the Qld side is mostly kiwis, with a smattering of blues.

I might go to this, I miss the ANZAC tests!