Default Hello From Japan!!

Hello to all fellow Titan fans and let me first say Go the Titans!! Making a comeback to beat the Knights!!

Unfortunately since I'm currently in Japan i only get to read about the game

Am a huge footy fan, missing it terribly! Was a Steel member last year so went to all the home games and also saw Titans vs Brisbane and also followed Prince and Laffranchi to Sydney to see RLWC 08 Opening ceremony!!

Hoping to make a few friends who share my enthusiasm for the game and more importantly the Titans!!

Shani

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beachbub23 View Post
    Hello to all fellow Titan fans and let me first say Go the Titans!! Making a comeback to beat the Knights!!

Unfortunately since I'm currently in Japan i only get to read about the game

Am a huge footy fan, missing it terribly! Was a Steel member last year so went to all the home games and also saw Titans vs Brisbane and also followed Prince and Laffranchi to Sydney to see RLWC 08 Opening ceremony!!

Hoping to make a few friends who share my enthusiasm for the game and more importantly the Titans!!

Shani

Welcome welcome to the forumand yes its great for the boys to come up to win.... Hope u can keep up with all the news and games from over there..

Doug/Tatts