Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Titans#1
    We are excited DeeGan. Will there be a big free public launch of the jersey, or will it be an invite only thing? WE WANT DETAILS! lol
    I know nothing in relation to how, when or where in re: to the jersey launch.

I am personally as excited as all of you, "good things come to those who wait"

I am waiting with you all!

DeeGan

Half the fun is the waiting and anticipation anyway.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Cool... I will get one then as soon as they come out.. or close to that depending on how much money I have at the time.. ..

Thanks for that Deegan and as they say everyone...

Patience is a Virtue with a reward as precious as Gold...

oh waiting!............i cant wait for the jersey :')

I know the jersey is already chosen and probably in the process of being produced. Looking forward to it!

But for 2007 I'm sure there may be modifications.

Alot of the fans want a collar but it looks like we will get a collarless jersey.

Collarless t shirts run the risk of looking like a training shirt, much like the Dragons new models.

How about we meet half way for 2007?

Have a look at the new Raiders jersey.

Buttoned up it is basically a collarless jersey in a V neck fashion offering all of the on field advantages, unbuttoned it provides a collar, making it wearable for fans, possibly quelling many off field complaints.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

that jersey looks great

on to the collars Vs no collars issue

I have no problem with no collar and a V neck, many jerseys in the 80s were like this, i know both manly and Parramatta had V neck jerseys, its just when u get "Jerseys" like brisbane and melbourne that dead set look like t shirts

Manly Warringah for Life but plenty of room to support my local team the Mighty mighty Titans

I reckon the Canberra jerseys look really good.. is it 25 years next year of the Raiders.. wow that is cool..

Yeah that is what I'd like on the GC jersey, you can choose to have a collar or not have one.. everyone wins and more jerseys will be sold as it will cater for both audiences..

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD
    I know the jersey is already chosen and probably in the process of being produced. Looking forward to it!

But for 2007 I'm sure there may be modifications.

Alot of the fans want a collar but it looks like we will get a collarless jersey.

Collarless t shirts run the risk of looking like a training shirt, much like the Dragons new models.

How about we meet half way for 2007?

Have a look at the new Raiders jersey.

Buttoned up it is basically a collarless jersey in a V neck fashion offering all of the on field advantages, unbuttoned it provides a collar, making it wearable for fans, possibly quelling many off field complaints.
    Whatever the final design is we as the fans will be the winner collar or no collar. For fans to lodge "off-field complaints" is all well and good, constructive feedback is always welcomed by any organisation it has to be said, though I would be of the opinion that like the Titans name, those opposed to the design would forget a little thing like 'no collar' and get behind the marketing team who have chosen this jersey with input from the fans.

We as fans have had more imput than any other NRL club in the game though we must not forget there are people paid to make 'final decisions' using their education and experience to make what they believe to be the correct choice to appeal to the masses making the team a nice profit as well merchandise wise. If we as fans believe we know better, a reality check may be in order.

When one says 'alot of fans' want a collar on the jersey, where is the numbers supporting such a claim? We can poll it here at the forum getting a small sample of opinion which will not speak for the people of the Gold Coast. In my experiences (with work, local rugby league, friends & family) since the poll was announced the overwhelming opinion is "not bothered one way or the other, we have a team now and thats all that counts in the end". Keep in mind as well, I am sure over the years we will have a few different versions of the jersey as well much the same as Brisbane, Newcastle, NQ and Auckland/NZ have done since joining.

Collar or no collar, I will be wearing my Titans jersey with pride with no complaint in the world - I have waited 7 years to be able to wear my team's jersey once again and a little thing like no collar is like a drop in the ocean. In short, no big deal.

That canberra jersey style is awsome but the colour isnt great hope we get something like that

Some titans merchandise is available at
    http://www.ilovesport.com.au/ils/index.asp?showcat=297

Quote Originally Posted by Kingytek
    Some titans merchandise is available at
    http://www.ilovesport.com.au/ils/index.asp?showcat=297
    Awesome! Great find Kingytek

That is not official merchandise is it.. that is just fan merchandise.. if it was official would it not be on the official Titans website...

But it is cool... I like the pin, not sure about the disposable though... cameras are no longer needed due to the digital era..

Yeah, I had a hunch, but just thought it was better then nothing

Nah it is cool.. I was just wondering if it was official.. I like the idea that fans are already creating merchandise.. that is something different to the official stuff.. there is plenty of Doggies fans merchandise that is just as good if not better than the official stuff.. it provides something different..

Well done Kingytek for getting us that and showing the support for the Titans..

Amart all sports sell the full size titans footys!
    Steve Rogers- A True Immortal!