Default Mini-Whiz scores on debut for the Roosters.

OK, just thought I'd share a snippet of video of my boy, Cameron, playing his first game of Rugby League for the Nerang Roosters.

He's wearing the number 9 and green head gear.

He had been playing hooker/dummy half, and in U/7's only the 2nd reciever can run with the ball, so he didn't get much chance early on. Then in the last quarter, he was moved a bit wider to give him a run, and this was the result.

Watch for the big right foot step, then looks to go around the defensive line before turning back inside. He runs a good angle and takes a massive shoulder charge, but keeps his feet and starts up again. He gets wrapped up by the opposing centre, but busts loose and dives over in the corner for his first try, on debut for the mighty Nerang Roosters!

http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/e...tRoosters4.flv

Finally, a solution to the Titans hooker issues. Well done Cameron.

Some nice work there, and that was a huge hit that big kid put on him!

There would be nothing better than watching your kids play sport. Keep me posted as to his home games at the Roosters home ground and Tracey and I will pay a visit.

Cheers Dee

Great stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

Sounds like an awsome try

Well done Whiz & well done Cam nice step

Ya gotta love the way the kids all run around in a group all together it makes u laugh & they have a ball but watch how quickley they learn throughout the 1st season & they'll start to look & play like a team

The rules are a bit different for the juniors & anything around the top of the shoulders is classed as a high shot & will be penalised but there is no shoulder charges allowed

Whiz like me u will love the Juniors just a shame u will get Smashed by the Redbacks
    #itaintweaktospeak

For those who are interested, there is an U/7's Rugby League carnival on this Saturday at Runaway Bay.
    I don't know which clubs are involved, but Nerang Roosters have 3 U/7's teams playing. Cameron is in the Red team.

Also, Cameron played in the Titan-Tag (OzTag) Grand Final on Monday, where they were runners-up and received their medals and awards from Anthony Laffranchi and Selasi Berdie.

Good effort from all the kids and the Titan-Tag organising committee.