Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

first under 20s match ive seen. i was impressed, some good young talent coming through. ben ridge i think it was, number 11, he is gunna be awesom, cant wait to see him with some experience under his belt in first grade, and jordan rankin shocked me, i thought all the hype about him would be just that, hype, but he proved me wrong thats for sure lol.

Quote Originally Posted by totally View Post
    Isaiah Constructive discussion by you so far as has been your opinion without any facts.

Firstly tell me who are the "lesser players" give me the facts on why they are the lesser players and give me a week and ill get you a background on them.

Your opinion is this team will struggle this year why?

* because they have lost a lot of the gun players from last year
    * this team didnt play together last year

they are both facts...but again that doesnt make your statement that they will struggle this year FACT...that is just your opinion.
    hi totally
    for starters, lesser players is your term, not mine.
    tell me about scott mclennon and chris bloomfield who played that first game but are no longer needed because their place has been taken by two of the players i mentioned, even though we have won every game so far.
    i think that fact proves me to be right, when we play some of the better teams: manly, canberra, tigers, cowboys, and parra; we would struggle with the players named for week one!

Junior Titan

Jeez Isaiah. Both these players were injured during round 1...and out for about 4 to 5 weeks. They may have to work to get there spots back but doesnt mean they wont.

good input mate

Junior Titan

[QUOTE=isaiah;244586]sorry you misunderstood me, i wasn't meaning that they would miss the eight, i just believe they have better u20's on their books than some of those selected for this game, which i see they won easily.
    great for our depth that some of these lesser players lifted.
    i guess the big size option of newcatle backfired in the heat.

Really Isaiah "lesser players is my term is it?

Junior Titan

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by isaiah View Post
    hi totally
    for starters, lesser players is your term, not mine.
    tell me about scott mclennon and chris bloomfield who played that first game but are no longer needed because their place has been taken by two of the players i mentioned, even though we have won every game so far.
    i think that fact proves me to be right, when we play some of the better teams: manly, canberra, tigers, cowboys, and parra; we would struggle with the players named for week one!
    isiah , with each post it seems you dig a bigger hole, scott mclennen is out for possibly the hole season with a knee injury and ankle. chris bloomfield was out for 3 weeks after round 1,

here is some reaserch you should do. find the reason why you continuely fight arguments when your clearly wrong, youll need a new shovel soon mate because all iv seen is digging.