Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: G'day

Junior Titan

Post G'day

G'day all,

Just thought I'd introduce myself before I start posting on this forum. Now, I am a Broncos fan, so please don't hold that against me I am not here to 'troll' your forum or anything like that, but to simply participate in discussion about the sport that I love so much.

I look forward to talking rugby league with all you other lovers of the great game that is rugby league.

Hi Twiggy,

Welcome to the greatest forum on earth.

We are a very understanding bunch here at the Titans forum. Supporting the Broncos.... we sypmathise for you because as a QLDer you didn't have much to choose from back in 1988. Its OK there are other QLD teams in the NRL now and in time we will wear you down (EVIL LAUGH)

BroncosTitans

Dee13/Blade

Welcome to the Titans forum Twiggy!

Any rugby league fan is a true friend of mine! You are most welcome here, many of us also follow the Broncos or Cowboys, or any other NRL team for that matter. I think it's way better to have a broad mix of rugby league fans than just us all being 100% Titans fans.

The Broncos should be in for a good year and I'll certainly be at Lang Park for a few matches.

Rugby league is indeed the greatest game!

So tell us a bit about you. I'm a Brissie boy too and a big Valleys Diehards fan from the BRL but follow them in Brisbane 2nd DIV.
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 25-02-09 at 06:03 PM.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Junior Titan

Not much to tell I'm afraid. Born and bred in Brisbane. I'm 21 years old, and I currently live with my old man in Heritage Park (if anyone knows where that is), and I'm a Broncos season member so I hope you're right about having a big year. That said, I love being able to head down to Skilled for a few games when the Broncos are away.

Love my QLD cup. Obviously I cheered for Toowoomba/Aspley and I got to a few of their games, but nowdays I find myself cheering for the Magpies. As for BRL, I was a Brothers fan simply because my old man played for them.

welcome, i know where that is as im from redcliffe, but i saw the light a few years ago and joined the titans. though in saying that im still a qlders and cheer 4 the other 2 teams when they rnt going agains the titans. i get to some broncos home games as my sister has season tickets to the broncos. lol its fun at family get to gethers having one a broncos member and me a titans member

Junior Titan

Yeah, a lot of my family live on the coast and most of them support the Titans. I really can't understand why

It's always interesting heading down there for a Broncos V Titans at Skilled match. All good fun though.

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Well welcome to the forum and one day u might see the light and join us as a full titans fan.....lol....

yeah my whole family is going down for dads bday lol but hes a titans fan like me so it will be good. and the reason ur family supports them is coz they r really smart and know who the best team in qld r

First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

i think i understand why your family support the titans, its because we have a younger more exciting team and we have a brand new stadium, all brisbane have is a team of old people who have 1 or 2 years till they all retire, and you play at a to bigger stadium for just a local match, (sorry brisbane supporters but its just how i feel)its likeing watching souths at anz stadium in sydney only 5000 people show up to a ground which its capacity is nearlly 85000 people

Quote Originally Posted by gdownie View Post
    i think i understand why your family support the titans, its because we have a younger more exciting team and we have a brand new stadium, all brisbane have is a team of old people who have 1 or 2 years till they all retire, and you play at a to bigger stadium for just a local match, (sorry brisbane supporters but its just how i feel)its likeing watching souths at anz stadium in sydney only 5000 people show up to a ground which its capacity is nearlly 85000 people
    i know lol i hate to say it but i would rather watch the soccer at suncorp then watch a footy game. and i love my footy over soccer

Yer the soccer is great to go to at suncorp, whats evan better is when qld beates nsw on the deciding night at anz stadium with 80000 nsw blues supporters and there all go crying home

yeah lol ohh well titans fans with be in force again this year

Does any1 know what our average crowd is at skilled park

Quote Originally Posted by gdownie View Post
    Does any1 know what our average crowd is at skilled park
    21,618 for 2008.....

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Let's not say that the Broncos are the sole champions of Lang Park.

The Maroons own it and the Titans games there are always extraordinary!