Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: G'day

First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

I was at skilled park when The Gold Coast Titans Defeated Brisbane by like a couple of points, The atmosphere at skilled park was amazing and there were like 29000 people there which was fantastic, i can just imagine how extraordinary it would be when the titans defeat brisbane at suncorp stadium

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gdownie View Post
    I was at skilled park when The Gold Coast Titans Defeated Brisbane by like a couple of points, The atmosphere at skilled park was amazing and there were like 29000 people there which was fantastic, i can just imagine how extraordinary it would be when the titans defeat brisbane at suncorp stadium

Again if ya look at the other games they cant even beat us in 80mins....

haha Brisbane lost to melbounre in the 08 final series, but the titans defeated melboune by over 30 points who looks good now haha

Junior Titan

i think i understand why your family support the titans, its because we have a younger more exciting team and we have a brand new stadium, all brisbane have is a team of old people who have 1 or 2 years till they all retire, and you play at a to bigger stadium for just a local match, (sorry brisbane supporters but its just how i feel)its likeing watching souths at anz stadium in sydney only 5000 people show up to a ground which its capacity is nearlly 85000 people
    We averaged 33,426 a game last year, so I can't say that I understand what you are on about. Skilled Stadium is a brilliant stadium, that's for sure. I'd take Suncorp any day though.

haha Brisbane lost to melbounre in the 08 final series, but the titans defeated melboune by over 30 points who looks good now haha
    Please, never mention that again. That was the more infuriating experience I had ever witnessed. Yeah, we lost to Melbourne in the Preliminary, but at least we didn't choke and actually made the finals

Now, enough Bronco basing and lets get back to talking footy.

Yer we only chocked because the stupid people who play for new south wales(sorry laffranchi) broke scott princes arm, other wise you would of been hearing 08 premiers gold coast titans

Junior Titan

Very doubtful my friend. I didn't see anyone being able to beat Manly last year. When you're away record is something like 3 wins from 12 it doesn't really help the situation. Don't get me wrong. The Titans have an excellent team and a great coach. They are just lacking that x factor that they need to go all the way.

Who knows? 2009 could be the year of that Titan?

I just wanted any team besides manly to win, i would of prefered north queensland cowboys to win, seeing i live in manly territory, everybody thinks manly is the greatest team on the earth,the only reason they won was because of how much beaver did for the nrl

Junior Titan

Oh yeah. I wanted Manly to win! Manly didn't beat the Broncos with 30 seconds remaining! GRR

why would you want manly to win lol i would of loved to seen melbourne vs brisbane in the grand final.

Junior Titan

It didn't end up a possible scenario thanks to the Warriors. I simply wanted Manly to win out of spite. Manly didn't know out the Broncos - therefore deserve to win!