Default Carroll about to sign with the Dragons

I just heard on the NRL website through their "NRL BIGPOND TV" that Tunza is about to sign with the Dragons on a 1 year deal , selling Real Estate in Main Beach is probably a lot harder than playing in the NRL at the present moment, goodluck to him & the Dragons seem to be getting stronger & stronger!
    #itaintweaktospeak

Great news, love to see him go well and I'm sure he will. This will offer the Dragons some much needed grit and hopefully instil it in other.

Dragons fans must be delighted with the signing of Wayne Bennett. He probably wouldn't have lasted at Easts/The Roosters, too much politics. But at the Dragons I feel they will let him run the football side of things his way.

Just hope we beat them this year!!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Even if he just goes there to teach em how to tackle we could be in trouble.

I will say he was slowing down this year at the broncs, I hope they don't get their expectations to high for him he's not exactly a spring chicken anymore. I would use him as an impact bench player myself. Throw him on at key points when you know you've got to tighten up the defence a bit.
    BRISBANE BRONCOS PREMIERS '92 '93 '97 '98 '00 '06 '09

Yea Carroll will have to be more a bench impact player, he'll be very effective in that role. His longivity has been amazing. Most forgot about him during his time at Leeds then he comes back and does it all.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Titan CEO

...scraping the bottom of the barrel IMO.

Dragons will need alot more then Carrol to change their poor performances over the past......well since they have been merged.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Cronk View Post
    ...scraping the bottom of the barrel IMO.

Dragons will need alot more then Carrol to change their poor performances over the past......well since they have been merged.
    I think he'll be a great impact player & i'm not a Dragons fan but the 1 thing that won't happen to them in 09 is have a 40-0 scoreline against them
    #itaintweaktospeak

Titan CEO

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    I think he'll be a great impact player & i'm not a Dragons fan but the 1 thing that won't happen to them in 09 is have a 40-0 scoreline against them
    ...i will put my house on it that the dragons will be beat more then that.

also put my house on the titans not getting anywhere near the Finals

Quote Originally Posted by Super Cronk View Post
    ...i will put my house on it that the dragons will be beat more then that.

also put my house on the titans not getting anywhere near the Finals
    You better get used to living on the street then :dizzy: , the Titans will make the finals & will probably finish in front of the Storm who will struggle this season
    #itaintweaktospeak

Titans Captain Hoppy2007Dragons's Avatar

...i will put my house on it that the dragons will be beat more then that
    How much is your house, ill take that bet, dragons to not be beaten by 40+ points in 09, with or without carroll.

Titan CEO

$350,000

dragons will cop a flogging....titans might make finals...but will not get anywhere near the big one.

Thats the great thing about the NRL, nobody has a clue who is going to be there, i mean who would have guessed the Storm losing 2 out of 3 grand finals in the last 3 years and getting whalloped 40 zit, i didnt see it.

Opinions are like AHoles everyone has them, some stink more than others
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

You idiots, there is some dumb bets there.

Sharks put 40 on the Dragons Rd 4 2007, Manly put 38 on them in the QF last year. Whole new team this year, if they have a bad game against a good team like Manly, they could cop a big one.

Titans were top of the ladder midseason for the last two seasons until injury tolls hit and being a new team the depth wasn't there to cover.
    Injury tolls like that won't happen every year, and this year they have more depth. Plus, key combinations now have 2years under their belt - they're not a new team anymore. They came close to finals last year even with a terrible last half. Finals are a given this year........

As long as the Storm have Inglis, Smith, Cronk and Slater - they're not going to struggle. Plus they still have Johnson, White, Lima, ect.
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    You idiots, there is some dumb bets there.

Sharks put 40 on the Dragons Rd 4 2007, Manly put 38 on them in the QF last year. Whole new team this year, if they have a bad game against a good team like Manly, they could cop a big one.

Titans were top of the ladder midseason for the last two seasons until injury tolls hit and being a new team the depth wasn't there to cover.
    Injury tolls like that won't happen every year, and this year they have more depth. Plus, key combinations now have 2years under their belt - they're not a new team anymore. They came close to finals last year even with a terrible last half. Finals are a given this year........

As long as the Storm have Inglis, Smith, Cronk and Slater - they're not going to struggle. Plus they still have Johnson, White, Lima, ect.
    I agree with everything this man said.

Carroll will be great for the Dragons. Imagine Ben Creagh knowing what Tunza has forgotten? Deadly. From memory the Dragons have a pretty young lot of forwards who could learn a ton. No need to mention the value of having your bench loaded with TC when you need something to swing your way in a tight one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo