Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: T V

Titans First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Not sure why we're behind, I know the semi's are done, but the finals haven't been fought yet though have they?

Yeah the finals were fought a couple weeks back, be careful not to go on ufc.com or you'll find out who won.

THE SHIELD excellent violent cop show

TWO & HALF MEN & FAMILY GUY , best 2 comedy shows
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by ~lee~ View Post
    Yeah the finals were fought a couple weeks back, be careful not to go on ufc.com or you'll find out who won.
    Thanks for the heads up, not sure I'll be able to resist though........
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Titan CEO

yeah we are alwasy behind in TUF series. we have only been showing them here for about 2 years or so now...we got it late.

i hear the next series is the us vs the uk. should be good.

on season 8, i also like nover he looks alot better then the rest of the guys.

Kaplan is an idiot...some of the pranks have been good but the urinating in food and other ingesting other bodily fluids is just sick and wrong.

Titans First Grader

Dan Henderson v Michael Bisping for the next season us v uk. Dana White hates the idea as he says it doesnt matter where you're from just aslong as you can fight.

I really like Eli Stone. Pity it's been cancelled in the States Meaning it'll eventually stop showing here.

Anyone watch Phonejackers on Channel V? A must see!

The new series has just started.

Also been enjoying some surprisingly good episodes of Parental Control on MTV. One episode this geek who thinks he was a knight and a massive RPG nerd, who thinks he can cast spells and rides on dragons. Well his girlfriend was put up for parental control... and... well I won't spoil how it ended.

Also in a recent episode, it was funny because this girl's dad's boyfriend was part of the show and helped select the dates. God it was hilarious especially the banter between the daughter's boyfriend and her dad's boyfriend...
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Titans First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Anyone watch Phonejackers on Channel V? A must see!

The new series has just started.

We have a phonejacker over here, he is quality. I just need your bank account details and sort code

Quote Originally Posted by ~lee~ View Post
    We have a phonejacker over here, he is quality. I just need your bank account details and sort code
    Mate that's the funniest skit. How he is offering prizes of cash monies. And it's always some stupidly low pathetic amount.

"This is totally legitiment"

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Anyone seen "Flight of the Concords"?

2 Kiwi musicians in the States, pretty funny show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Junior Titan

my favorite show as a kid was the Young Ones,havent seen it for years so went and bought the series,how things change.i struggled to get a laugh and didnt even watch the 2nd disc.

Titan CEO

surprised to see efrain beat nover in the ultimate fighter final...i was cheering for nover.

also for bader...thought he did real well.

I'm really looking forward to this new reality show on MTV, it's "50 Cent: The Money And The Power".

I'm a huge rap fan, don't much rate 50 Cent but he is probably one of the best of a bad bunch. I just wish 2pac got to have a show like this!

Titans First Grader

I havnt watched MTV for years, it was all the reality shows that turned me off, not that it really ever was a good channel.
    You wonder how someone like 50 cent can have his own show, i remember him having about 2 songs a couple of years ago.

Youtube Peep Show: a brilliant english comedy about 2 mates who share a flat.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    I'm really looking forward to this new reality show on MTV, it's "50 Cent: The Money And The Power".

I'm a huge rap fan, don't much rate 50 Cent but he is probably one of the best of a bad bunch. I just wish 2pac got to have a show like this!
    dont get used to it.... i "think" it pulled in the states within weeks....
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .