Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    It was close to the Titans best ever win at Skilled & i'll also add to Steve & Ryan vote for Gordon/Tonga partnership to be kept for hopefully the season
    **cough** and someone else **cough**
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg View Post
    Yeah very true it is a good position to be in. What ever he decides for next week, it's got to include Tonga and Gordon together again.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    I went mental at that decision. There was NO way in the world he could have pulled out of that(even though he tried).

I'm all for protecting kickers but these morons in the pink aren't using common sense.It wasn't late,It wasn't dangerous,It wasn't worthy of a penalty
    The 'morons in pink' don't have a choice. They are operating as instructed. The NRL is going overboard with this. The day will come soon where breaks are made because a player can fake a kick and know that the defender will have to pull out or risk penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg View Post
    **cough** and someone else **cough**
    Sorry Tam i agree with you most of all
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by Boonarga View Post
    The 'morons in pink' don't have a choice. They are operating as instructed. The NRL is going overboard with this. The day will come soon where breaks are made because a player can fake a kick and know that the defender will have to pull out or risk penalty.
    Preston copped one much worse about 10min later, where were the two 'morons in pink' looking when that happened?
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Preston copped one much worse about 10min later, where were the two 'morons in pink' looking when that happened?
    Exactly! Bailey was pretty much on Noddy when he kicked, the dogs forward hit Presto much later. Of course, if Presto was a dog like Noddy or Ennis he'd have stayed down to milk a penalty, but you'll never see a true champion like Preston ever try to milk a penalty. Some players still play within the spirit of the game.

Default Morons in Pink

I am pretty sure I saw one of the 'morons reading Rugby League Week on the way to the game, particularly the article on page 8 ' Noddy pleads with Refs to Give Playmakers More Protection'.

Next week i hope the run an article "Fans plead with Refs to get it right, occasionly".
    Simon
    Southern Legion
    (Newcastle)

A lot of praise has gone to our changed backline and we do have some exciting payers out wide but our forwards dominated that game.
    Thats two weeks in a row where the Bulldogs were out played in the middle.
    I bet the kennel can't wait for Hickey to return!

The best thing that came out of Princey's absence was Prestos defense in the front line.
    He has a similar attacking style as Benji Marshall and we all saw the Prince Marshall combo work in 2005.

I still think Presto is our best 5/8 and Rogers a great runner of the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    I still think Presto is our best 5/8 and Rogers a great runner of the ball.
    I agree,

Stick rogers in centre with Tonga, prince and presto in the halves. Mead and C Walker on the wing with Zillman at Fullback.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Exactly! Bailey was pretty much on Noddy when he kicked, the dogs forward hit Presto much later. Of course, if Presto was a dog like Noddy or Ennis he'd have stayed down to milk a penalty, but you'll never see a true champion like Preston ever try to milk a penalty. Some players still play within the spirit of the game.
    Presto is like Friend, they've been a designated free fire zone as far as refs are concerned for 2 years now. Presto gets clotheslined every other game, blatantly. He gets back up straight away because he's a footy player and not oscar bait, but the refs don't give a **** about his safety.

Hey Titans fans

Tomorrow morning the Titans TV team shoot this week's episode of Talking Titans. And they want YOUR letters about the titans for tomorrow's taping of the show!

So please send in your thoughts on last Friday's game and this weekend's game against the Storm. Even anything remotely Titans related. There is plenty to talk about, so please send in your thoughts to Talking Titans.

Send emails to titanstv@titans.com.au it only takes a few minutes!
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 30-03-09 at 08:39 PM.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Hey Titans fans

Tomorrow morning the Titans TV team shoot this week's episode of Talking Titans. And they want YOUR letters about the titans for tomorrow's show!

So please send in your thoughts on last Friday's game and this weekend's game against the Storm. Even anything remotely Titans related. There is plenty to talk about, so please send in your thoughts to Talking Titans.

Send emails to titanstv@titans.com.au it only takes a few minutes!
    wat happend to sending them in on a tues night and still hade enough time.......

It's filmed on Tuesday and uploaded on Wednesdays.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    It's filmed on Tuesday and uploaded on Wednesdays.
    Cool cos last year i sent all mine on the tues night......