2.Scott Minto
    3.Brent Tate
    4.Justin Hodges
    5.Leon Bott
    6.Darren Lockyer
    7.Shaun Berrigan

Unless they sign Adam Dykes and put him in halfback

Titan CEO

I dont like the idea of lockyer at halfback. He has a good kicking game but it needs to be better for half.

they might just have Casey McGuire as halfback

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    they might just have Casey McGuire as halfback
    That is definately what I would go for if I were Wayne Bennett. Casey has done it in the past and would continue to do well if need be.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenslander
    That sounds like one of the biggest load of horse poo stories ever to come out of NSW. Why would they do that for. Brett Seymour was doing very well at halfback. I say ignore it.
    geez you do have bronco blinkers on,seymour doing very well he's the worst half in the NRL offers nothing to that Brisbane team

Quote Originally Posted by ridgey
    geez you do have bronco blinkers on,seymour doing very well he's the worst half in the NRL offers nothing to that Brisbane team
    That may be true but i was under the opinion that he was playing well particularly at the start of the season. Each to their own. I suppose if you compare him to Andrew Johns, he has got nothing; but still hes isnt the worse going around

my brisbane backline

1.shaun berrigan-reason-i think berrigan would be ideal at fullback for brisbane,he could get in around the ruck like a brett hodgson and cause some real havoc,+ he never passes the ball anyway.
    2.brent tate-reason-played decent football on the wing for the roos,just needs more time to adapt defensively.
    3.karmichael hunt-reason-hunt is the man for the broncos who can strighten the sometimes to lateral attack.strong,fast,great footwork and solid defence could be a trump in the centres getting 1 on 1 with opponents IMO
    4.steve michaels-reason-brilliant young up and coming centre in the steve renouf mould.great fend and knows how to hit a hole and knows his way to the tryline.to good to waste in qld cup IMO
    5.justin hodges-reason-although not a fan of hodges he was playing well before injury,big and strong just a question mark on the dodgy knee and his speed.
    6.lockyer-reason-well what can you say,just needs to stop cramping his outside backs IMO.
    7.casey mcguire-with the departure of berrick barnes which was 1 of the worst decisions in the clubs history if you ask me mcguire is the better option at half.seymour offers nothing in attack as a half and would be better served as a replacement hooker to ennis.

i can coach the broncos if all you fans are sick of M.r B!

Shaun Berrigan is an interesting choice at fullback. Berrigan could pull that one off he could play any back line position.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenslander
    Shaun Berrigan is an interesting choice at fullback. Berrigan could pull that one off he could play any back line position.
    just get a patition going Q and i'll coach em for ya bud seriously

just get a patition going Q and i'll coach em for ya bud seriously
    Im happy with Bennett mate, but when he quits then you will be on the top of my list

my brisbane backline

1.shaun berrigan-reason-i think berrigan would be ideal at fullback for brisbane,he could get in around the ruck like a brett hodgson and cause some real havoc,+ he never passes the ball anyway.
    2.brent tate-reason-played decent football on the wing for the roos,just needs more time to adapt defensively.
    3.karmichael hunt-reason-hunt is the man for the broncos who can strighten the sometimes to lateral attack.strong,fast,great footwork and solid defence could be a trump in the centres getting 1 on 1 with opponents IMO
    4.steve michaels-reason-brilliant young up and coming centre in the steve renouf mould.great fend and knows how to hit a hole and knows his way to the tryline.to good to waste in qld cup IMO
    5.justin hodges-reason-although not a fan of hodges he was playing well before injury,big and strong just a question mark on the dodgy knee and his speed.
    6.lockyer-reason-well what can you say,just needs to stop cramping his outside backs IMO.
    7.casey mcguire-with the departure of berrick barnes which was 1 of the worst decisions in the clubs history if you ask me mcguire is the better option at half.seymour offers nothing in attack as a half and would be better served as a replacement hooker to ennis.

i can coach the broncos if all you fans are sick of M.r B!
    Interesting - barring Lockyer and to a degree Tate, your telling members that Wayne Bennett has got it all wrong in Brisbane.

Shaun Berrigan, Brent Tate and Justin Hodges - three players who have represented QLD, Australia or both in the 3/4 line yet you deem them not up to the task at Brisbane?

Michaels is not in the same league as any of the three players he replaces.

karmichael hunt-reason-hunt is the man for the broncos who can strighten the sometimes to lateral attack.strong,fast,great footwork and solid defence could be a trump in the centres getting 1 on 1 with opponents IMO
    The above is the reason why Karmichael Hunt is a potentially great fullback and not playing in the centres.

Interesting, I don't necessarily agree though. My backline for Brisbane will read:

1. Karmichael Hunt
    2. Scott Minto
    3. Brent Tate
    4. Justin Hodges
    5. Leon Bott
    6. Darren Lockyer
    7. Shaun Berrigan

or

1. Nick Parfitt
    2. Scott Minto
    3. Brent Tate
    4. Justin Hodges
    5. Leon Bott
    6. Karmichael Hunt
    7. Darren Lockyer

or

1. Karmichael Hunt
    2. Brent Tate
    3. Shaun Berrigan
    4. Justin Hodges
    5. Leon Bott
    6. Darren Lockyer
    7. Casey McGuire

I wouldn't expect any extravagant position changes from Wayne Bennett.

The latter option might be preferred, I forgot all about Casey McGuire in the Brisbane side.

DeeGan

Deegs dont forget Ennis has signed with te broncos aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Teegy
    Deegs dont forget Ennis has signed with te broncos aswell.
    Didn't forget mate - IMO he is a hooker, backrow or bench option only at Brisbane. Yes, he has played in the halves, though Brisbane have better alternatives IMO.

DeeGan