Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Quote Originally Posted by dee13 View Post
    It was a really hard lap of Oaks Oval last night. Over an hour in the suit and heat. This morning, every muscle in my shoulders are killing me. By the time I got half way around the field I was looking for the medicab. Seeing The Legion and saluting you guys made the pain all worth while. Thanks for the support Legion, you guys are a pack of Legends.

Sorry I didn't see you there Dougie for our traditional game hugs. SZee you at round 1 guys. 14 more sleeps.

Cheers Dee
    there were kids following you and turbo all around the field Dee wanting pics and stuff.It must have made your lap an hour longer than it would normall have been. It was funny how happy/excited the legion got as we saw you approach,kind of like a "the footy season is back" type moment
    Last edited by Paul; 01-03-09 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    You're right about the injury free thing being the main part and don't get me wrong,I can cop a loss,even a flogging especially in a trial game but it was just the manner of the loss that was really disappointing. We were completely lost and directionless all over the park from one to thirteen and our defence is a real worry.

Hope Carty fixes it in the next 14 days
    All i can say on this one is it will be a totally different mind set from the team when they get back to skilled. I am sure certain parts of the game will be pulled apart and worked on .
    At the end of the day the warriors were very a well prepared out fit in all areas. Dennan Kemp always looking dangerous although he seemed to hurt his shoulder in a try saving tackle and the kicking was pin point. Shame there was no big screen

First things first..... PAUL... I thought the agreement was ONE photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hubby said dont worry.... camera adds a few pounds... my reply to him was .... What.... a few hundred.......

Anyway... back to the game.

Dont Panic People and certainly dont think it has ANYTHING to do with Prince! Prince was not on the field but either was any of the other big names during the most of the second half. When some of them were brought back on (after you left paul) we hit back with 2 immediate tries. When the inexperienced names were on the field by themselves there was no direction, no one taking the lead or calling the shots. Embarrasing .... YES.... but its in the game day experience that these boys get that makes them into tomorrows stars and we have to remember it was a trial game.... the whole idea is to run options.... and if you looked at the field after half time you would have seen carty running every weird combination he could possibly think of...... and probably wonder what he had been smokin when he thought of them.

The week before he ran close to a full squad throughout most of the game and it was a team that was on fire...... NOTHING like last nights team....

So dont panic..... in 2 weeks time we will see a true titans 1st grade line up....

Besides... the night was far from a total loss....... other than the score line... it was a GREAT day.

Ohhh and by the way... HUGE cheer for our team who came over to us at the end of the game even though they took a flogging where as the Warriors left there fans in limbo then left the field.

Ohhhh and Dee..... MASSIVE effort...... I had trouble just keeping the bloody wig on it was that hot....... so no idea how you managed it
    Last edited by GCT_07; 01-03-09 at 04:40 PM.

Here's to 2015

Quote Originally Posted by GCT_07 View Post
    First things first..... PAUL... I thought the agreement was ONE photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Brad posted them,Blame him

I'm really sick as a dog now so that probably didn't help my mood last night when it got later on although I still maintain it was the most frustrating and embarassing game I've watched. I think the first trial should be for trying things out then games 2 and 3 should be Cartys "best 17" to give them a few games to gel and perfect set plays and get their match fitness. It was just all a big muddle last night,Nobody knew who was who,what was where etc There should be a bit of method to the madness. Changing numerous players/positions every 5 mins doesn't help imo

I had a really great day overall though,especially the drive down and in the hotel room. The ground was well equipped with food and drinks all over the place and small lines which was good. It was just nice being in a titans jersey at a game again talking away with all you guys from sec 30

Maybe Carty is a gnius and just getting the knights into a false sense of security for the game in 2 weeks where we we come out and smash them by about 50 points lol

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dee13 View Post

Sorry I didn't see you there Dougie for our traditional game hugs. SZee you at round 1 guys. 14 more sleeps.

Cheers Dee
    Yeah i had to leave abit ealy as i had my girl down there as u prob saw in the pics but she wasnt feeling to well so i had to head....

The hugs i know wat u mean it really has been turned into a tradition hasnt it every home game ur in the suit it seems like iv always got my arm around blade cant wait untill the 15th to have the frist hug of the year....

Brad maybe u should try and get the pics to the club i spoke to searly and told him about wat we did...

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    The best part about the flogging is that there are no obvious injurys & i'm happy to take that over a meaningless win anyday

The best part from the floggin is that we beat you!!!!

Thats the first time I can remember the Warriors winning all three trial matches. Usually they end up losing them all or only wining one.

Really looking for to this season, there is a real buzz about the Warriors over here this season. 30 thousand people turned up for the two trial matches here.

Lets hope the bubble doesn't burst for us

I don't think it will burst mate, your guys are the real deal this year with quality all over the field. I actually think the warriors might win it this year

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior00 View Post
    The best part from the floggin is that we beat you!!!!

Thats the first time I can remember the Warriors winning all three trial matches. Usually they end up losing them all or only wining one.

Really looking for to this season, there is a real buzz about the Warriors over here this season. 30 thousand people turned up for the two trial matches here.

Lets hope the bubble doesn't burst for us
    Enjoy your early joy but i do think the Warriors will have the best year possibly ever & i have them in my top 4 all day

I'm also looking forward to coming over there in August when we get to smash u guys on your home track , i hope !!!
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Amazing picture! First Legion pic of the year!
    and look how many we had at a travelling game.....

wait till we get back inside our home fortress..... the legion this year is atleast 3x bigger than that ...
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .