Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default 2009 Membership Cards

I came home today for an early xmas present in the form of my new 2009 Membership Card & was rapped to have Preston Campbell as the face for Foundation Members
    Also a voucher for 09 members merchandise arrived with the letter.

Let us all know who else makes it on the cards this year.

It came with a welcome letter & a note on a upcoming Members Only Fun Day.

To kick 2009 off we will be hosting a Members only day on Sunday 15th Febuary at Firth Park Mudgeeraba.This will be a fun filled family day with plenty of activities for the kids and will give you the opportunity to rub shoulders with the 2009 Jetstar Titans Squad.You will also be able to collect your merchandise pack included in your membership.(you must have your voucher with you to collect your merchandise pack)

The Members fan day will be one of only two opportunities to collect your membership.

Michael Searle
    #itaintweaktospeak

Mr friend is on ours in the legion and I like the new cards

Bit lame theres only 2 days to get your membership pack,People are busy and may not have time to get there or the other time. It worked V well last year doing it the first few games plus the members day all inside the confines of skilled,why not do that again. If it aint broken,don't fix it.

Mine hasn't arrived yet.

Must be a curse on the players put on the Legion card.

First Petersen leaves mid season, now talk of signing another hooker which will leave Friend out in the cold!

i must say.. i think mrs claus let the big guy out early this year... wot a fantastic suprise it was to open the mailbox... nearly didnt look wot i had coz the top one was a bill... buit wen i looked to see it was from the titans... i nearly fell up the stairs in my building,... march is not that far away at all people...

davey has goosbumps thinking of round 1 kick off
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .

Junior Titan

Gold members card has Scott Prince on it.
    At least they came earlier than last year, Im sure they weren't here for Christmas last year.
    This will probably be the last year we buy season tix, they're just ridiculously expensive and overpriced compared to most other clubs. ( we used to pay $140 at Parra).And yes I do know it's because we don't have a leagues club to subsidise them. Unfortunate but it doesn't help the fans does it. Hopefully there'll be one up and running in a few years but I can't see anyone throwing money around to build a club at the moment.
    So I think we'll be just paying for the cheapest tix to each home game, they're never sold out, and spending the $900 elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by meter maid View Post
    At least they came earlier than last year, Im sure they weren't here for Christmas last year.
    This will probably be the last year we buy season tix, they're just ridiculously expensive and overpriced compared to most other clubs. ( we used to pay $140 at Parra).And yes I do know it's because we don't have a leagues club to subsidise them. Unfortunate but it doesn't help the fans does it. Hopefully there'll be one up and running in a few years but I can't see anyone throwing money around to build a club at the moment.
    So I think we'll be just paying for the cheapest tix to each home game, they're never sold out, and spending the $900 elsewhere.
    youve got gold seats......was the $140 seats as good as the ones youve got now.....?

Skilled park is a state-of-the-art Stadium....the newest in the NRL.......the price is expected......

NEW! SOUTH! WALES!

If you're just going to buy the cheapest seats each home game, why not get a sand membership? $186, works out to be $15.50 per game.

Hey Meter Maid. I understand your concern. Some of the season memberships in Sydney are very affordable.

But thankfully the Titans added Sand membership for 2008 and for 2009 slashed the prices of Steel and Legion. So they are actively trying to aleviate this problem. I'm sure you already know this, but as Steve says, consider these memberships, it'll be cheaper than buying tickets at each game. And the seats are still great.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Get LEGION its cheaper

The sand sections actually have really great views of the stadium.When Steve,Dennis and I went and mucked around in the titans TV bit the views of the entire field were fantastic

Junior Titan

GCT89, actually our seats at Parra were right next to the players tunnel, it killed me to give them up when we moved here and then we had footy withdrawal for 3 years till the Titans came on board. There was NO WAY we were ever going to follow the Broncos, Id rather never watch a game again!

We'll think seriously about getting cheaper section seats. Actually the ones we've got are right on half way but the seats behind weren't reserved this year and we always ended up with drunk obnoxious "away" fans in them, making most games pretty uncomfortable.

We had seats half way up behind the goals for the RWC Fiji/Ireland semi and they were fine, might look at them for 2010.

Actually, we love most sports and it gets pretty expensive. Have to start saving for Bathurst again next year and have just booked Adelaide for the Clipsal 500 in March..
    Last edited by meter maid; 05-12-08 at 11:10 PM.

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

GCT89, actually our seats at Parra were right next to the players tunnel, it killed me to give them up when we moved here and then we had footy withdrawal for 3 years till the Titans came on board. There was NO WAY we were ever going to follow the Broncos, Id rather never watch a game again!

We'll think seriously about getting cheaper section seats. Actually the ones we've got are right on half way but the seats behind weren't reserved this year and we always ended up with drunk obnoxious "away" fans in them, making most games pretty uncomfortable.

We had seats half way up behind the goals for the RWC Fiji/Ireland semi and they were fine, might look at them for 2010.

Actually, we love most sports and it gets pretty expensive. Have to start saving for Bathurst again next year and have just booked Adelaide for the Clipsal 500 in March..

Oh yeah we going down there next yeah we will be camping at the chase on the pit side.

Actually the ones we've got are right on half way but the seats behind weren't reserved this year and we always ended up with drunk obnoxious "away" fans in them, making most games pretty uncomfortable.

Yes, I had the drunk away supporters near me as well but I need to ask... Gold membership and you were near the half way? I have gold and I am between the 20-30 metre line (Stand 20) I am member number 283 and had my member details faxed within a few hours of membership becoming available. Can I ask what member number you are? I will raise hell if I find out that for the past 2 years I have been ripped off. Again, I asked for better seats this year but I have been given the same seats. They are not that bad but member 283 I thought would have got better.

I love all sports with just the odd exception.....Even thinking about signing up membership for the Gold Coast United Football inaugural season for 2009-10....(geez, may have opened a can of worms here)

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    I love all sports with just the odd exception.....Even thinking about signing up membership for the Gold Coast United Football inaugural season for 2009-10....(geez, may have opened a can of worms here)
    I'm a Footy Freak (RL) but me along with quite a few others are all probably going to buy season memberships Too but i think it's more about "Our Stadium" & being apart of whatever sport is played there ......
    #itaintweaktospeak