Thread: I'm Back :)

Default I'm Back :)

hey there,
    you may not remember me...
    i havnt been on since about mid season,
    i'll be on and off, currently the Adelaide United Forums are down so i'll hop on here for a chat,
    ive been listening to the news from Adelaide and hopefully we can secure Cameron SMith in 2010, would be a great signing! im looking forward to Cronulla playing down here next season, i wish the Titans would play here tough instead of the Cowboys and the Bulldogs wanna run at Adelaide Oval so fingers crossed the Titans can come down! i'll be there next year!

TITANS!!!!

Welcome back!

Yea it's exciting that we might sign someone of the calibre of Cam Smith. Keep him away from the Brisbane Broncos.

We have a new member from Adelaide who is a Titans fan as well! JimBeam06

It's great to have so many fans in Adelaide and that there is going to be NRL games in Adelaide again on a regular basis.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

yes, lots of people down here follow QLD based teams and u see quite a few with Titans tops or caps on which is good.

im fired up about NRL at Hindmarsh! if SA gets a new team dont worry, im a Titan thru and thru!