Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey there

Default Hey there

I'm a new rugby league fan (thanks to the world cup) plus gold coast titans fan. From what iv been told so far looks like i picked the right team to go for I'm from Adelaide but the gold coast is my home away from home so now this just makes me love the place even more. iv been a mad AfL supporter for years ever since the west coast eagles entered the AFL in 89(still am a mad supporter) and never looked back even when the crows and power came in i just couldn't jump ship. Its only been this last world cup were i have really sat down and watch rugby league and i loved it and the good thing is my bar room is covered in blue and gold already so at least the colors will be the same just with white in it as well lol.
    I now am looking forward to the ups and downs with the titans players , club and fans (being a west coast eagles supporter i know ups and downs lol).

Cheers

welcome, titans r the best around lol just ask any of us lol but its good to see more ppl supporting the titans

Hey JimBeam!

Glad to see you come over from http://www.rleague.com which is a fantastic website as well.

Welcome to the best team in the league!

As I said over there you can watch the 2008 Titans games off the NRL website... CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE NRL 2008 VIDEO GALLERY

Just selection, 2008 and the Titans as the club you want to view.

Also we have this awesome thing called Titans TV that the club produces throughout the season. So maybe you can watch some of that as well.

CLICK TO VIEW TITANS TV

I'm glad you are with us mate! It's great fun being a rugby league fan and a Titan fan and you are here just in time to enjoy all the pre-season preparation and anticipation.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Come on guys, welcome our new Titans fan from Adelaide.

I know you all missed this thread.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Come on guys, welcome our new Titans fan from Adelaide.

I know you all missed this thread.
    Must be a friend of urs hehehehe

Welcome to the forum mate..

cheers thanks am really looking forward to 09 season
    2012 TITANS Will be a force to be reckoned with

What nations did you follow in the World Cup and what matches did you get to see JimBeam?

welcome to the forum....................
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    What nations did you follow in the World Cup and what matches did you get to see JimBeam?
    everyone australia were in but im ashamed to say i didnt watch the final ONLY because i was at a mates drinking and he didnt have foxtel so we were going to watch it when it came on free to air. But we turned the tv on and with out a word of a lie the sports report was on and they said the score and we were like noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. So after that we were both pissed off at the score plus finding out early we said F@#k it and i came home with the S@#%s and my wife said great another sport for you to get pissed off at thanks world cup lol.

Damn that is annoying, I hate having to avoid sports bulletins. But this reminds me, I can watch the Final replay tonight on Fox Sports. I haven't seen a replay of it, I only went to the actual game.

Welcome aboard JimBeam ... very fine drink your named after I must say

Do yourself a favour and mark down round 10, May 15-18 on your calander,

Bronco's V Titans, its been a very fine clash the last couple years, and I'm pretty sure there's been a few wins both ways. Us Queensland teams have a bit of a love hate thing going between each other so always makes for a good match with very little love lost!

You'll also be happy to know a couple NRL clubs are looking to bring some matches to Adelaide very soon, don't quote me on it but Im sure the Bulldogs were very close to bringing at least one match there next year?

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    Welcome aboard JimBeam ... very fine drink your named after I must say

Do yourself a favour and mark down round 10, May 15-18 on your calander,

Bronco's V Titans, its been a very fine clash the last couple years, and I'm pretty sure there's been a few wins both ways. Us Queensland teams have a bit of a love hate thing going between each other so always makes for a good match with very little love lost!

You'll also be happy to know a couple NRL clubs are looking to bring some matches to Adelaide very soon, don't quote me on it but Im sure the Bulldogs were very close to bringing at least one match there next year?
    yeh we sure do....

we LOVE to HATE the donkeys!!!!!!!!!
    LOL
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .

Welcome aboard Jimbeam06
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Yea Davey, Cronulla Sharks to Hindmarsh Stadium

Adelaide Oval is courting the Bulldogs.

Great for rugby league and the clubs.

i was in bed last night and was watching that tv show the strip and seen a titans jumper hanging up in the background of the captains office and the captain was even wearing a titans tie and all i can think was im so hanging for next season.