Default Michael Searle and Trevor Gillmeister @ Locker Room Forum

QLD Government Sports Locker Room Forum

The Queensland Government is celebrating the Rugby League World Cup 2008 through a series of state-wide events. As part of this initiative the Department of Local Government, Sport and Recreation is proud to present the rugby league focused Sports Locker Room Forums, a free community event.

The Sports Locker Room series has been conducted across Queensland for the past eight years and is an educational forum which will cover a range of topical issues in rugby league. It is highly recommended for coaches, officials, teahcers, students, sports administrators, committee/board members, athletes and parents.

Come along, exchange ideas and share experiences on various rugby league topics with experts from the Jetstar Gold Coast Titans and Griffith University including Jetstar Gold Coast Titans Managing Director Michael Searle, Assistant Coach Trevor Gillmeister, Griffith University Sports College Manger Michael Jeh and a senior Jetstar Gold Coast Titans player.

When: Wednesday 12th November 2008

Time: 6:30pm to 8:30pm

Where: Albert Waterways Community Centre, Cnr Hooker Blvd and Sunshine Blvd, Mermaid Waters

Free refreshments from 6:15pm

Confirm your place today, click here to register or visit http://www.sportrec.qld.gov.au for more information.

Click here to download the Rugby League World Cup Gold Coast Sports Locker Room flyer
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Being a Sports Management student @ Griffith and a rugby league fan. I'll be there.

Anyone involved with sport or a club should also try and attend.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

I will be attending this tomoro night

here! here!

i registered today........

NEW! SOUTH! WALES!

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

I could'nt believe i just had my hands on the World Cup wat a feeling as a NRL fan.

It was great to go to this tonight i never relize just how much the titans are investing in the NRL..