Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hicksey View Post
    Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What? U wanna be our Captain? Your just a spring chicken! U could be our cheerleader!

no to both lol

no to both lol
    What about beer wench?

just jokes. Don't be hating!

How's that girls team coming along?

omg so going to kick ur ass. no to girls team

omg so going to kick ur ass. no to girls team
    Don't be hating! I keep telling you! U r too angry.

Get a team together and bring it to the park, girlfriend!

dont start chris u know i can be very b***hy

Definitely need a girls team.

Cassie, Mel, Brooke, Shannon, Katie, Kerri, Nathalie, Kirsten, Theresa, Renee.

There's 10 just off the top of my head!

Definitely will be telling Dennis/Goatus about this tomorrow. He is always saying he is up for touch footy. I'll try and scab a life off him as well.

I'll bring down my mates Pat and Josh as well.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Would the other Brad be keen? He plays touch doesn't he?

I'll see if I can bring a mate or two along too.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Would the other Brad be keen? He plays touch doesn't he?

I'll see if I can bring a mate or two along too.
    Oh yea, he'll be keen, he'll be at Skilled Park for both World Cup games as well. I'll let him know tomorrow as well.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Default Rules.

Hey, thought it might be worth throwing around some rules for the touch and cricket.

We pretty much play normal NRL rules at our touch games, except obviously it is touch, not tackle. You can do kicks in general play, but they must be regathered before crossing the try line. I think that is about it. Also, we usually play that you cannot score from dummy half.

I think that is about it for touch. Any more?

I was thinking for cricket, to make it more fun and exciting, we should play tippsy/tip'n'run (whatever you know it as). This would speed it up and keep it moving. I also like one hand/one bounce for catches.

And one other thing I was thinking was what about making a limited overs type game, where every team member has to bowl an over? That would limit it to 10 overs each team, each innings. Does that sound any good? Just an idea.

Just throwing some ideas out there to get the ball rolling. We need to clarify it a little so we don't waste time on the day. And keep to help keep the games moving.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    Hey, thought it might be worth throwing around some rules for the touch and cricket.

We pretty much play normal NRL rules at our touch games, except obviously it is touch, not tackle. You can do kicks in general play, but they must be regathered before crossing the try line. I think that is about it. Also, we usually play that you cannot score from dummy half.

I think that is about it for touch. Any more?

I was thinking for cricket, to make it more fun and exciting, we should play tippsy/tip'n'run (whatever you know it as). This would speed it up and keep it moving. I also like one hand/one bounce for catches.

And one other thing I was thinking was what about making a limited overs type game, where every team member has to bowl an over? That would limit it to 10 overs each team, each innings. Does that sound any good? Just an idea.

Just throwing some ideas out there to get the ball rolling. We need to clarify it a little so we don't waste time on the day. And keep to help keep the games moving.
    Nice work Whiz but u forgot the 1 important rule in "Tip n Run" after bowling your over u must Skull a Stubby
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Nice work Whiz but u forgot the 1 important rule in "Tip n Run" after bowling your over u must Skull a Stubby
    I'm a fan for that rule!

I'm back now.......Thanks Chris for the invite........ya caught me in a weak moment. I would have said yes to playing skirmish naked in the condition I was in at the time. Now there's a sight...But I have committed myself now so no turning back.

C Yaz on the 30th

Hey about the cricket. Wasn't there or is there still a rubber ball that swings in the air and makes the bowler look alot more impressive then he really is? Altheimers is setting in but I think they are still around......

Hey about the cricket. Wasn't there or is there still a rubber ball that swings in the air and makes the bowler look alot more impressive then he really is? Altheimers is setting in but I think they are still around......

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    I'm back now.......Thanks Chris for the invite........ya caught me in a weak moment. I would have said yes to playing skirmish naked in the condition I was in at the time. Now there's a sight...But I have committed myself now so no turning back.

C Yaz on the 30th

yeah there is. you got them with xxxx lol. i have one if u guys want me to bring it down if u guys want