Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: tattoo help....

Quote Originally Posted by HodgoBerro View Post
    All I asked for was some help with a font for a tattoo as I haven't got a computer. Not a snide remark or 3 about league vs union, who my friends are & my personal choice about a tattoo....
    Then maybe you should go and ask on a Rugby Union forum. Just a thought.

Not only might they know who Dan Carter is, some of them might actually care. Good luck!

hmmm they might also think on the same wavelength too... That Titans fans think they are heroes.

A little help goes a long way. Obviously like most Titans fans they are a bunch of tools and want to argue about it.....

Don't worry I found a font
    Thanks for wasting my time....

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

They say the diff between a computer and a kiwi is.....

u only have to punch info into the computer once.......

hmmm they might also think on the same wavelength too... That Titans fans think they are heroes.

A little help goes a long way. Obviously like most Titans fans they are a bunch of tools and want to argue about it.....

No problem. As Titans Heroes we have a certain civic duty to waste a lot of your time to keep you away from the general public as long as possible.

Dan Carter and Berro make sizeable financial contributions to this cause.

sorry I was born here. I might be dual registered & have the accent but I'm not that f***ing stupid.
    They say the difference between the Broncos & the Titans lies in the GF wins

Broncos 6
    Titans 0

Btw I think greg eastwood gives you night mares - he's maori too...

Yeah as titans fan im over the moon we dont have like 4-5 players in the sh1t with the cops and that we know that a toliet is used for 2 things only and that the 3 thin is for a bed room so yes i think they are heroes for staying out of the sh1t with the cops.....

sorry I was born here. I might be dual registered & have the accent but I'm not that f***ing stupid.
    They say the difference between the Broncos & the Titans lies in the GF wins

Broncos 6
    Titans 0

Btw I think greg eastwood gives you night mares - he's maori too...
    Tell if ur not that stupid how can the numbers be any better wen the donkeys have play 20 or so years and us 2 so i think u are ****ing stupid if u wanna try use that as stats to win......

hmmm haven't you heard of innocent until proven guilty

Oh that's right, all of your alcoholic players got let off with a slap on the wrist!

Btw u must be pretty stupid when you can't even spell falau right. Its FOLAU.....

Titans supporters - on a par with bulldogs supporters.
    Last edited by HodgoBerro; 21-10-08 at 10:30 PM.

hmmm haven't you heard of innocent until proven guilty

Oh that's right, all of your alcoholic players got let off with a slap on the wrist!
    Wat we have had one player with a ban in two years.....

So wake up to urself and face it that the donkeys will win nothing but the spoon next year.....

and than u can smack all the donkeys buts with it....

Titans supporters - on a par with bulldogs supporters.
    Are u for real reall wake up to urself maybe find a mirror if that would help but than again go get sum little blue pills and have a good hard look at urself ur donkey......

actually it was 2 - walker was banned, rogers let off with a warning.

Pfft. Whateva dude, can't judge a book by its cover mate. (oh right you already do)

As for your 2 year timeframe I remember when everyone had high hopes for the Titans to make the finals in the 1st yr... Well, we're still waiting.

already do)

As for your 2 year timeframe I remember when everyone had high hopes for the Titans to make the finals in the 1st yr... Well, we're still waiting.
    Yeah i think is the high hopes of anyteam wen they join a comp they said the same thing about the 15 teams but u would know that if u read up on the game but by the sounds of u only have a union book up ur arssssssss

Dual registered? Are you micro-chipped for both countries too?

When you've finished being personal, i will too. OK?

once you know that your beloved mat rogers used to play union once. was a wannabe once too..

Lote Turqiri & Berrick Barnes used to play league once before. Same as Brad Thorn.

Matt Giteaus father is Ron Giteau former League great.

The point I was getting across was that most people who bag union have never seen the game live. so how can they make an honest judgement of something they've never experienced?

Now the last time I checked. This thread was about assisting me in a font for my tattoo. Not an argument about league vs union.
    Most of the guys u mentioned left league for union because the work load is much easier in Union , & by the way i've seen about 30+ games live including Bledisloe,Super 12's & 14's & a World Cup match & the they all run a long way 2nd to a good game of League & you wouldn't mention any of those matches against an Origin match :dizzy:
    #itaintweaktospeak

just a tip HB. The first year is over. We're not waiting for that anymore. Just you.