Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: tattoo help....

Rugby Onion, smugby, rah rah or yawnion are better names for it.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

here comes my daily ear bashing about how I know dan carter is god.

I missed that for most of last week since the guy at who who usually does that (with minor exception of some tool who plays for the wallabies last night) has been away.... Damm

Yeah Im gonna miss dan whilst he's away playing for Perpingan for 6 months but the reds v chiefs game in march is gonna make up for it...... Richard Kahui *SIGHS*

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HodgoBerro View Post
    here comes my daily ear bashing about how I know dan carter is god.
    \*
    Who is dan carter is he a side line ref or sumthing??????

Titans First Grader goldcoastitans's Avatar

ok a lot of you know that i am and ex South African but fully support Aussie in every possible way and would never ever support the saffas ....but rugby union is still in my blood (as thats all u get when in RSA) ...so i cant argue with HodgoBerro about union vs league because i am a fan of both and i go to most of the union games in Brissy....ie bledisloe and super 14 (and i support the mighty reds) and am a very proud union supporter!

as for carter he is amazing but im not going to give him God status!
    each to their own opinion about the tattoo she is getting but i guess the final say comes from HodgoBerro so if she wants it ....get it

otherwise here is a clip of the most amazing kick i have seen in rugby ......and yeh it is Carter! but u have to see this conversion!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INd7Es_dqTY
    Last edited by goldcoastitans; 21-10-08 at 04:00 PM.
    BECOME ONE OF US - BECOME A LEGIONNAIRE!

That was a big carve not bad kick

Quote Originally Posted by titanstattman View Post
    That was a big carve not bad kick
    yeah.... so count how many titans players can do that?

goldcoasttitans - thanks! i love to see more rugby fans like us around!

as you said each to their own, like to me carter is god (and pretty smokin hot too) but for someone else, say for instance one of the boys at work his brother, richard kahui is god. (plus he likes to slip stephen donald there every so often)

as for the ones who do bag union, what do you know - how many games have you been to? I have a season membership for the reds - although a lot of people think otherwise - I pay my own way and love it. I've made heaps of friends there and have the best time at the reds games.

The Reds Zone is the noisest, funniest, most random & borderline alcoholic people you will ever meet. if you ever get the oppurtunity to go to a Reds game, dont pass it up - go. You seriously have to see it to believe it.

Yeah it might look boring as bat**** on the telly, but its really good seeing it live. I used to absolutely hate going with my ex fiance, but once I started getting to know people, I really love it.

as for my tattoo - I was looking for a font, not an opinion. I've wanted this tattoo for years to show my appreciation for Shaun and in that 6 weeks before the GF how his form was amazing. Most of you do know I am a huge Berro fan and although something framed is always nice and something signed. to me its not permanent and I want something to remember forever.
    Last edited by HodgoBerro; 21-10-08 at 03:36 PM.

like I find matt giteau quite attractive.... After 7 coronas
    I just thought of a new thread for the milk bar. "How many Coronas would Matt Giteau have to have........... Nah, Nah, Nah... I really shouldn't finish that sentence.

yeah
    as for the ones who do bag union, what do you know - how many games have you been to? I have a season membership for the reds - although a lot of people think otherwise - I pay my own way and love it. I've made heaps of friends there and have the best time at the reds games.
    So wat ur saying is that if u dont go to any games u know nothing about union?? All i got to say on that is GET REAL I know alot about union my sis is a memeber of SUNCORP it self not just a footy club and iv been to more games than u would think...

I understand wat ur saying about watching it live is alot better than tv i so argee with u on that......

But dont think ppl dont know anything about union becuz they dont have a season memebrship or they havnt been as many games as u have i think that is wrong to think that

as for the ones who do bag union, what do you know
    I know this is a RL forum, and if you don't like what we have to say about Union you can always not visit us again. We'll get over you eventually. Will you get over yourself?

once you know that your beloved mat rogers used to play union once. was a wannabe once too..

Lote Turqiri & Berrick Barnes used to play league once before. Same as Brad Thorn.

Matt Giteaus father is Ron Giteau former League great.

The point I was getting across was that most people who bag union have never seen the game live. so how can they make an honest judgement of something they've never experienced?

Now the last time I checked. This thread was about assisting me in a font for my tattoo. Not an argument about league vs union.
    Last edited by HodgoBerro; 21-10-08 at 09:43 PM.

once you know that your beloved mat rogers .

Now the last time I checked. This thread was about assisting me in a font for my tattoo. Not an argument about league vs union.
    No sh1t he played union did u just read that can u tell me where u saw it.......

And maybe u should read sum of ur own post.....

I do see that Post 19 of urs shows that u decided to bring union in to it.....

And for ur tatt u should get that glow in the dark ink so no one can see it and that way u can have it all to urself wen u go to bed.....
    Last edited by titanstattman; 21-10-08 at 09:48 PM.

where they remove poles that are firmly shoved up peoples a**es.... Should try it sometime.

Yeah I also said I came from a kiwi & maori background so union was part of my life & I wanted to get something later on to commemorate that....

As for you doug, you're one to talk if you have the Titans foundation team tattooed on your arm. Pretty sad coming from you... Bit of a disappointment there
    Last edited by HodgoBerro; 21-10-08 at 09:57 PM.

As for you doug, you're one to talk if you have the Titans foundation team tattooed on your arm. Pretty sad coming from you... yahoo
    Thats right but thing between urs and mine is that mine is about the club and not just about one donkey or one player....

This is a rugby league, Titans forum. If you want to come here and insult the Titans and their fans, then maybe this isn't the forum for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    This is a rugby league, Titans forum. If you want to come here and insult the Titans and their fans, then maybe this isn't the forum for you.
    All I asked for was some help with a font for a tattoo as I haven't got a computer. Not a snide remark or 3 about league vs union, who my friends are & my personal choice about a tattoo....