Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: tattoo help....

uh try again sweetheart the moneys better.... You see more of the world in union unlike in league.

As for u doug, you seriously disappoint me..... I gave you my support in your time of need with your son & this is how you treat us by calling us names? Pretty sad...

Regardless of the fact im a Broncos supporter or Not.... Thats just awful. You really are a disappointment.

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Most of the guys u mentioned left league for union because the work load is much easier in Union , & by the way i've seen about 30+ games live including Bledisloe,Super 12's & 14's & a World Cup match & the they all run a long way 2nd to a good game of League & you wouldn't mention any of those matches against an Origin match :dizzy:
    Mate u up there with me but im just ahead abit but in saying that we dont know anything......

[QUOTE=HodgoBerro;237632]
    As for u doug, you seriously disappoint me..... I gave you my support in your time of need with your son & this is how you treat us by calling us names? Pretty sad...
    I'm pretty sure you started all the name calling HB.
    Regardless of the fact im a Broncos supporter or Not.... Thats just awful.
    Yes HB, being a Broncos fan is just awful, but no one forced it on you.

Quote Originally Posted by HodgoBerro View Post

I dare u bring my son into it how fucing dare u ur so lucky ur female......

Quote Originally Posted by titanstattman View Post
    ur so lucky ur female......
    Alleged female, Doug!

Don't go making accusations no one wants to confirm!

I dont care if i get banned but how dare u bring my son into this if u wanna get that ***ing low lets start u low arss piece of crap to bring my dead son into it u can rightly go *** urself........

Ummmm, I think all the fun has gone from this thread now.

only on the encouragement of a certain member who will remain nameless I do apologise for my rather insulting & hurtful remarks .
    I'm a bit hormonal (only one person here knows why and would prefer to keep it under wraps) right now so right now I get p*ssed pretty quickly

Doug I apologise for bringing your son into the conversation it was uncalled for & I should of known better.

We all respect the Titans one way or another and I enjoy being here. However I don't enjoy being insulted about a personal choice eg a tattoo. choice

Quote Originally Posted by HodgoBerro View Post
    uh try again sweetheart the moneys better.... You see more of the world in union unlike in league.

Regardless of the fact im a Broncos supporter or Not.... Thats just awful. You really are a disappointment.
    The moneys better because they need to pay massive coin to try & get players to play the Piss Weak 2nd division game & don't call me sweetheart

Is there a name for Callous Be-arch

I think Bronco's Stalker would be closer for someone like you :dizzy:
    #itaintweaktospeak

Ryan's gonna be spewing he missed this thread tongiht! LOL

we're all poorer for him not being here!

OK, well this has been fun.

Better go now, or the ribs won't have recovered by touch footy day!

Holy crap.......

Ok, there’s gonna be a nice mess to clean up here in the morning..........

dougie, my man, calm down bro.......yes, that was low and was a very stupid thing for her to say....but you of all people should know there’s just some opinions out there that don’t mean **** in this world

HB, i think the problem here is that alot of us at first just dont take you seriously........cmon, for starters, who gets a tattoo with such little planning......

We here on this forum, are Titans Fans, Australian Fans and Rugby League fans........for the most part.........and although we do encourage people from all walks of life, and all codes of sport to participate in discussion (albeit a lil heated sometimes) of certain topics here on this forum....... but cmon, that was a whole new low..........

i read your apology and i still think you need to take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror and work out what you want in life........

As for your tattoo
    Personally, if i was going to get a tattoo of the devil, im not about to go into a church and ask what the best designs are.......

There were people on this forum that helped out with your question; some thought it very necessary to let you know what they think of the idea, as this is a forum……..if you weren’t asking for that, you should of tried googling ‘font’………

My advice, find a different forum……. This one just isn’t the one for you…

NEW! SOUTH! WALES!

I think enough has been said.

Thread locked.