Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

I personally love Piggy Riddell as a player and for entertainment value. If he stays fit he'll carve them up around the ruck and he is one of the biggest wind up merchants in the NRL so you'll see some funny things on the field.

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    I personally love Piggy Riddell as a player and for entertainment value. If he stays fit he'll carve them up around the ruck and he is one of the biggest wind up merchants in the NRL so you'll see some funny things on the field.
    Can't wait to see how he takes to the Super League now, big power hookers have always done well in our league there?s not enough of them in Blighty.

Quote Originally Posted by BanksWigan View Post
    Can't wait to see how he takes to the Super League now, big power hookers have always done well in our league there?s not enough of them in Blighty.
    Yeah,Cunningham and Newton spring to mind.

I see Salford have started early in recruiting for Super league next season by signing Ray Cashmere from North Queensland Cowboys on a 3 year deal. He's been very good for cowboys and I imagine he will do very well for Salford.

Quote Originally Posted by BU07LLS View Post
    I see Salford have started early in recruiting for Super league next season by signing Ray Cashmere from North Queensland Cowboys on a 3 year deal. He's been very good for cowboys and I imagine he will do very well for Salford.
    Agreed,hes the kind of player who could become a bit of a cult figure for Salford next season.

I notice Salford been busy in the market again but this time taking a Titan. Luke Swain has signed a 2 year deal with Salford and will begin life in Super League from beginning of 2009 season.

I thought Peterson going to Wakey from the wonderful Gold Coast must of been shock to system but Swain going to Salford will be a massive change!

Are you Titan fans who see Luke play week in week out, upset or not to be losing this player? What should Super League expect from Luke?

Quote Originally Posted by BU07LLS View Post
    I notice Salford been busy in the market again but this time taking a Titan. Luke Swain has signed a 2 year deal with Salford and will begin life in Super League from beginning of 2009 season.

I thought Peterson going to Wakey from the wonderful Gold Coast must of been shock to system but Swain going to Salford will be a massive change!

Are you Titan fans who see Luke play week in week out, upset or not to be losing this player? What should Super League expect from Luke?
    I always liked Swain,100% player,not flashy,and never let us down.Only really figured this season when injuries started to bite,played a lot more last season.He sounded as though he wanted to stay in NRL,preferably back in Sydney,if hes not commited,he will find Salford a bit of a culture shock from the Gold Coast....a good signing for the Reds though.

Eastwood to Leeds is a pretty biggie,good player,with the best to come,should be a decent replacement for Gareth Ellis.

Luke Williamson confirmed on a 2 year deal to Quins,with him and Chad Robinson signed there should be plenty of work rate at least,just dont see the creativity or tries coming?

Chan completes Crusaders switch

engage Super League newcomers Celtic Crusaders have completed their squad strengthening with the signing of Papua New Guinea international Jason Chan.

The 24-year-old second row forward, who appeared in all three of the Kumuls? World Cup matches last year, has been playing with Windsor Wolves, the feeder club to NRL side Penrith Panthers, in the New South Wales Premier League in Australia.

He scored 16 tries and kicked 64 goals in 47 appearances, helping the Wolves lift the Jim Beam Cup last season.

Chan trained with the Crusaders during their three-week camp in Queensland last month and impressed coach John Dixon.

?Jason is a welcome addition to our squad,? said Dixon. ?He had an outstanding World Cup and performed very well at our pre-season camp in Brisbane. He will add speed and power to our forward pack.?

Chan takes the place of Cook Islander Ben Vaeau, who pulled out of a move to Bridgend for personal reasons.

http://www.superleague.co.uk
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER