Default Bye all i am off

Just want to say "goodbye" to all as i am off to Ayers Rock Resort for work. I leave on the 10th of October.

Good luck to the Titans for next year i will be still cheering for you and be watching all games on foxsports!!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by bornagainraver View Post
    Just want to say "goodbye" to all as i am off to Ayers Rock Resort for work. I leave on the 10th of October.

Good luck to the Titans for next year i will be still cheering for you and be watching all games on foxsports!!

Cheers

See you bornagainraver! Hope you come back to the GC soon!

You may still be able to watch the Titans next year, with the club likely to confirm a trial match in Darwin, NT in 2009! Which I'm sure many of us will attend with some pre-season savings.

Either way keep in tough on the forum.

Sounds like you will have a great time and experience out at the red centre.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

WTF? Where are you going Marc? Ayres Rock? No doof-doof up there. Too bloody hot to dance!

Have a good one mate. Might see you in the Sand section at some stage next year! Cheers mate. Thanks for a good year at the footy.