Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by goldcoastitans View Post
    lol well let me know when you get up this way, because i am one of those annoying Real Estate Agents .....so ill try and u out as much as i can ....although we will have to cut a deal, when u living up this way and the panthers play the titans ......you sit in the titans section with your TITANS shirt on and cheer them the whole game
    Look forward to seeing another forum/titans member moving to the great GC!
    Yeah unlike wat STEVE did to us......

Titan First Grade Squad PROMETHEUS's Avatar

lol well let me know when you get up this way, because i am one of those annoying Real Estate Agents .....so ill try and u out as much as i can ....although we will have to cut a deal, when u living up this way and the panthers play the titans ......you sit in the titans section with your TITANS shirt on and cheer them the whole game
    Look forward to seeing another forum/titans member moving to the great GC!
    No probs there,im a Titan through and through!
    Cheers for your offer,much appreciated..btw what are the better suburbs on the G.C that arent too pricey?
    Last edited by PROMETHEUS; 06-10-08 at 09:55 PM.

After that grand final it seems "Sticking with Storm justified" - Steve Turner; "Sticking with Steve, not really justified" - Melbourne Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by titanstattman View Post
    Yeah unlike wat STEVE did to us......

Don't worry, it can't happen next year.

Titans First Grader goldcoastitans's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PROMETHEUS View Post
    No probs there,im a Titan through and through!
    Cheers for your offer,much appreciated..btw what are the better suburbs on the G.C that arent too pricey?
    Mudgeeraba, Coomera, Reedy Creek, Varsity Lakes....they all based around Robina which is growing everyday so if you can get something around those areas and hold onto it for a couple of yrs ...you should be looking at a good return
    BECOME ONE OF US - BECOME A LEGIONNAIRE!

Although, one thing that we had to take into consideration when we moved recently is internet. A lot of Robina and Varsity are hard to get broadband, because of RIMs, lack of ports etc.

Titans First Grader goldcoastitans's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amaline View Post
    Although, one thing that we had to take into consideration when we moved recently is internet. A lot of Robina and Varsity are hard to get broadband, because of RIMs, lack of ports etc.
    its also because a lot of the new houses are equipped with the new internet cable ....which broadband have not upgraded to as yet so when they hurry up and move forward then all of Robina and Varsity will be up and running

but i live in Robina and i had no problems with internet
    BECOME ONE OF US - BECOME A LEGIONNAIRE!

Titan First Grade Squad PROMETHEUS's Avatar

Mudgeeraba, Coomera, Reedy Creek, Varsity Lakes....they all based around Robina which is growing everyday so if you can get something around those areas and hold onto it for a couple of yrs ...you should be looking at a good return
    Cheers GCT..but once im up i wont be moving!

Did I read that right? Turncoat wanted to stay in Melbourne because of the lifestyle? What person in their right mind would choose Melbourne over the Gold Coast based on lifestyle? Moron.

Jason
    Go the Steelers, Dragons, Titans, West Coast Eagles, Swannies, Sydney FC, Man United, Wollongong Hawks, Blues (league and cricket) , Waratahs, Sydney Flames, Sydney Swifts, HRT, MacLaren, and whoever's playing the All Blacks or England!

R.I.P. Brocky