Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Call To Arms To Warriors Fans In Sydney

CALL TO ARMS TO WARRIORS FANS IN SYDNEY TO SHOW THEIR SUPPORT

All New Zealanders in Sydney and Vodafone Warriors fans are being urged to make a statement by packing out the Sydney Football Stadium for the club's double preliminary finals appearance there on Saturday night.

The Vodafone Warriors are the only club with both teams still in the race in the NRL and NYC finals.

The Vodafone Junior Warriors take on Brisbane (5.30 kick-off) in their bid to reach the inaugural NYC grand final.

And the Vodafone Warriors face title favourites the Manly Sea Eagles (7.45 kick-off) in their quest to make the club's second appearance in the NRL's title decider.

After beating the Sydney Roosters 30-13 in front of a jam-packed Mt Smart Stadium, the Vodafone Warriors are now hoping the atmosphere created last Friday night can in some way be replicated at the SFS on Saturday night.

"It's enemy territory and we'd love to have the SFS packed with our Vodafone Warriors fans and plenty of Kiwis from Sydney making heaps of noise," said Vodafone Warriors chief executive Wayne Scurrah.

"Our fans have been fantastic at home all year and the crowd was just amazing last Friday night. I've been told some Australians who were there thought the atmosphere was right up on the same level as a State of Origin match in Brisbane.

"It would be great if we could get support that's something like that at the SFS for our two games on Saturday night."

In away games in Australia, the players always comment on how vocal local Vodafone Warriors fans are, often drowning out home supporters.

"That happened when we played against the Roosters at the SFS last year," said vice-captain Ruben Wiki.

"It was cool hearing all the fans going off for us with the Warriors chant that day and the boys would be really excited to have that kind of support on Saturday night. It helps us so much knowing all the people are there doing their best to keep us going."

Tickets went on sale to the general public for the Vodafone Warriors-Manly game early yesterday, including a special $10 ticket offer. Limited to just 2000 tickets overall, there are specific allocations for the general public, season members of the competing NRL teams and through www.nrl.com

All tickets are available through Ticketek on 132 849, at Ticketek outlets or online at ticketek.com.au . New Zealand customers must call +61 132 849.

Tickets selling in the $10 promotion can be purchased simultaneously with tickets in other price categories.

Source: http://www.warriors.co.nz
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Should be a great atmosphere. The kiwi boys and girls always remember to bring their vocal support along

Does their vocal support include a lot of bleeting? Baa baa.

Seriously though - After Manly decided they'd had enough of playing the Titans and decided WWF was the go eventhough in front by plenty I have been barracking for the opposition against Manly ever since (and I hate St George more but still barracked for them). C'mon Warriors it will be good to see you in the GF and not the kings of grubbiness Manly.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Warriors by 8.

Packed house full of Kiwis.

If the Warriors don't win, I don't think even the prospect of a Roy & HG call could entice me to bother watching the Grand Final. Can't believe I'm syaing it, but I actually want to see a sporting trophy floating across the ditch. At least the Warriors play football.
    Go the Steelers, Dragons, Titans, West Coast Eagles, Swannies, Sydney FC, Man United, Wollongong Hawks, Blues (league and cricket) , Waratahs, Sydney Flames, Sydney Swifts, HRT, MacLaren, and whoever's playing the All Blacks or England!

R.I.P. Brocky

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Hope the week off has done to them as it did to the sharks...

And if warriors win they will be no NSW in the GF

Titans First Grader goldcoastitans's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by titanstattman View Post
    Hope the week off has done to them as it did to the sharks...

And if warriors win they will be no NSW in the GF
    I hope the Warriors kick butt tonight and then kick Storms ass AGAIN!!!
    BECOME ONE OF US - BECOME A LEGIONNAIRE!

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by goldcoastitans View Post
    I hope the Warriors kick butt tonight and then kick Storms ass AGAIN!!!
    Well i pick storm in the gf and who ever is there they will beat the storm

Go the warriors

I'd love to see Ruben Wiki bow out as a champion

Stewart scores in the 12th

the first ten minutes have been awesome,Better than any state of origin (intensity wise) in the past decade

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Stewart scores in the 12th

the first ten minutes have been awesome,Better than any state of origin (intensity wise) in the past decade
    What are you drinking\smoking?
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

It was a great first half of tough tackles,fast and exciting end to end stuff,Dunno what game you're watching

Manly were simply awesome.Well deserved win.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Manly were simply awesome.Well deserved win.
    Well said their defence was brilliant & they will get their revenge next Sunday
    #itaintweaktospeak

Titan First Grade Regular

Salutations All

Anyone who backed the Warriors can kiss my butt, Manly too strong too powerful, but i am aware of the Melbourne Storm.

Regards

Cliffy