Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default The Legion in 2009

The Legion in 2009

Last edited by DIEHARD; 17-12-08 at 07:39 PM.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Here is a sneak preview of The Legion membership for 2009.

Nathan Friend is the new patron player of The Legion in 2009. A very appropriate choice, seening as he is such a warrior.

The prices are greatly reduced for The Legion membership in 2009 (Down $100 for an adult) with an adult costing $250 and a concession $208.

Of course you still get the famous Legion helmet and sword on top of the regular Titans members merchandise.

Family tickets of 2 (One adult one junior) and 4 (2 adults and 2 juniors) people are available.

We really want to get at least 200 Legion members for 2009, so please join us in Section 30 and bring your own style of support to The Legion and meet dozens of brand new friends to enjoy the footy with.

And did I mention that it's heaps cheaper in 2009?

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Wow Those prices are amazing! Anyone who has been thinking about joining the Legion for next year should jump at that. And you still get all the gear! Great value.

It was totally worth it for the $350 this year so for $250 next season I'm stoked, especially since I'm broke at the moment

u can buy them on the 12th of this month i already checked. lol ill be buying 1 for sure

Titans First Grader goldcoastitans's Avatar

i am finally going to stop paying for everygame and become a member .....did i mention FINALLY becoming a member
    BECOME ONE OF US - BECOME A LEGIONNAIRE!

Encourage everyone you know, mates and family to sign up for a Legion membership.

We'll get a major boost in membership numbers once all the people who don't have membership sign up. And with all the promotion and the great new price tag, I'm sure we'll get lots of new fans.

I'm going to get an extra one, maybe 2 if I can afford it.

i am also thinking about buying an extra pass....

that way i can drag friends along more often...

what else did come out of the meeting today brad???
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by daveyk View Post
    i am also thinking about buying an extra pass....

that way i can drag friends along more often...

what else did come out of the meeting today brad???
    It was a very good meeting and we were represented by myself, Wade, Paul, C Whiz and Adam (GCT 89).

A lot of ideas were exchanged and created and a 30 minute meeting turned into 90 mins. So that alone tells you it was a great success.

In 2009, we will be having a Legion website, the Southern Legion will be becoming a greater part of The Legion with its own membership (Maybe Legion without the tickets and a special offer for Sydney Titans games.), we look like we will get our own Legion signage on the front of our bay.

They are looking at making a Legion commercial, which if it goes ahead would be shot on a future weekend.

The target for members is 214, which the club is confident we can reach.

There is now a family ticket of 2 adults and 2 juniors.

We will be getting flyers on Sunday to hand out to help recruit for the Legion in 2009.

We talked about future expansion, when we fill up to rows 14 in Section 30. And the idea to expand into Sections 29 and 31 was raised, meaning we'd have extra front rows to stand and wave flags as well as being close to each other to chant. Expanding across would be a much better idea than expanding backwards.

We have to make sure we don't leave confetti on the field, but we can still use confetti. We just have to make sure we keep it in the stands. Throwing it backwards or from the concrete platform would be a good idea.

We will have future meetings about the Legion with the club.

Once memberships are finalised, the club is looking at producing a special Legion shirt that can be ordered by Legion members.

Our new player patron is Nathan Friend and we talked about involvement and acknowledgement by players.

I'll come back with some more soon, but I'm sure the others can add.

It was a fantastic meeting and they had a powerpoint presentation on the wall featuring a slideshow of Legion pictures which looked stunning. We talked about how great it is for the club to have these types of pictures in the paper and the smurfs on so many television promos. It reflects very well on the club and they want to support us to getting even bigger.

Sylvie aka BringBackWillie will also be submitting a submission about the Southern Legion to the club after she has canvassed all the Sydney based fans for ideas. So exciting times for those in Sydney and those lucky enough to visit.

I'll let Brad explain it all Davey but I'll just add it was very productive in many ways.

[edit] haha I'm too late as usual

awesome....

cheers mate.... i was trying to make it... but woke up late... again.. LOL

things are really looking good for '09... cant wait...
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .

Amazing work guys, a lot to be excited about!

Those prices are so much better, I can already tell that our member base will grow amazingly!

And don't forget that memberships are fully transferable, so if you can't make a game you can pass it on to someone else and let them else enjoy the best atmosphere in the NRL!

It all sounds very positive.
    They've really taken everything on board and run with it.
    Any issues we had seem to have been addressed.

I am a little selfish in a way, we have a great bunch of people down the front now, and we'll probably end up diluted a bit, and no doubt with people we won't all get on with so well, but this should make it easier and encourage the people who've said they wish they bought Legion tickets!

Well done guys!

Sounds like an extremely positive meeting!