Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by daveyk View Post
    Here is just another quick thought, maybe we could even have numbers on the back aswell... where you get the choice to pick - but once a number is gone, its gone. Reason being is that with everyone wearing the same stuff, it will make things easier to pick people out in the crowds...
    what about everyone having "30" on the back and "legion" written at the top of the back(like the names are on SOO jerseys)?

If not, I bags number 8 as I've been wearing it all this season anyways

Here is just another quick thought, maybe we could even have numbers on the back aswell... where you get the choice to pick - but once a number is gone, its gone. Reason being is that with everyone wearing the same stuff, it will make things easier to pick people out in the crowds...

I would take the '7' as its my fav number and am sure that GCT_07 would have the '6' for Matty.
    Tooo True son Too True.... ROFL.....

I am liking Pauls idea as well though with LEGION accross the top... and I would say that we would have to put a hold on number 4 for other son... LOL

Mind you... what to do if Matty changes position...

LOL

Ok well i really do think we need to bring as many ideas to the table regardless of how silly we may think they are at the moment.... sometimes if you tweak a silly idea it can become a brilliant one.

Here's to 2015

would having individual numbers start silly bickering if numerous people wanted the same number? Thats the only reason I suggested having "30" (after our bay number) on the back

Quite possibly, so maybe 30 is the option... either that or 07 ... ie year entering the competition...

At this stage I think just thrown in all ideas and then play with them all and tweak them here and there

Here's to 2015

oooh the 07 one was a good idea

or if we are going to upgrade them each year and start a collection of these jerseys have the current year on it(like the high school ones)

ohhhh see now we re cookin with gas... mind you we would just have to do 07 and 08 just cause.. lol

Slightly different design each year to go along with the new Jersey the team comes up with each year

Quick edit..... that way with sponsorship it allows for updates on the jersey to suit the sponsor. ie we may have KK Donuts now and decide we like DD s instead and change sponsors the following year to DD s .... sorry.. just using them as an example
    Last edited by GCT_07; 02-08-08 at 08:28 PM.

Here's to 2015

I just found this as I was going through all my old emails from the club, working out who the best person to contact is...it was sent on the 13.3.8

Calling all Legion Members,

The time has come. The Titans Legion will be officially unveiled to the world tomorrow evening and we call upon all of you to make Skilled Park the most uncomfortable venue for visiting teams to play.

The role of the Legion is to set the tone for all Titans supporters in the stadium?.be advised that there are many, many Cowboys supporters coming from up north and there are many that live on the Gold Coast who will be in attendance? they will make considerable noise and we charge you to repel this ? with interest.

This game is, in every sense of the word, a Blockbuster, and as the Legion is an unreserved section of the Stadium we strongly recommend that you arrive as close to the gates open time of 5pm as you can so as to secure all of your seats in the fist few rows of this section to ensure we get the impact we are aiming for

The time for talk is over ? it?s time for action?.make the Legion the most revered supporters club in Australian sports.

Your General,

Matt Peterson

Kind regards,

The Jetstar Gold Coast Titans Membership department

LMAO... dont think I will email Peterson....ROFL

Here's to 2015

we need a jacket as well. the girls and i were saying the other day about it coz there is none for girls (well not good ones) and it would be awesome to have a jacket for legions. it would look good on cold away games

One of the best people to contact would be me, you can certainly submit all your suggestions in this thread and I will include them as part of my proposal and input into The Legion in 2009.

Your ideas could also be emailed to the membership department. The more popular demand we have the better.

Paul I like your idea of jerseys and I agree with the idea of having LEGION '30', I have also had the same idea. It will really help us gain an identity and our number should definitely be 30.

I think our own shirt would be a fantastic draw card. Everyone will want one!

Please keep your ideas coming and I will make sure I present them all. We will certainly be bigger and better and more equiped in 2009!
    TITANS v KNIGHTS TICKETS!

CLICK HERE TO BUY

Quote Originally Posted by hicksey View Post
    we need a jacket as well. the girls and i were saying the other day about it coz there is none for girls (well not good ones) and it would be awesome to have a jacket for legions. it would look good on cold away games
    Totally agree, my wife says the same thing "no jackets for women".

Gee I wear one every week.... I was a woman last time I checked wondering now if i should check again

Here's to 2015

Am going to look at designing a shirt/jersey fro THE LEGION anyways - we have a graphic designer within our mist....
    JUST FOR THE RECORD ^

Quote Originally Posted by Admin Team View Post

Paul I like your idea of jerseys and I agree with the idea of having LEGION '30', I have also had the same idea. It will really help us gain an identity and our number should definitely be 30.
    Looking at the whole number thing... i did think about how it would work if alot of people wanted the same number... so either "30" or "year" would be alot better... i am leaning more towards having the years on the back, that way like it was said.. they then become a collectable item.

have spoken to chook and she goin to start workin on something i think.. didnt speak about it for too long, took away from my drinking time hahahaha
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .

i always been envy of the sharks group
    went to the sharks game this year n they are soo loud. n look great!

Quote Originally Posted by patskE View Post
    i always been envy of the sharks group
    went to the sharks game this year n they are soo loud. n look great!
    i agree... it is sort where its all coming from, but we dont want to be like the sharks and go "41 years and nothing"
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .

i agree... it is sort where its all coming from, but we dont want to be like the sharks and go "41 years and nothing"
    ROFL.... no ours will be... going going going for gold... oh wow would you check that out... we have it already.... ..ooops... damn.... and another.. ooo and another... ohh this is getting embarrasing... another and another....hey do you think we should let someone else win one.... ummmm NAAAAAAAAAA

Here's to 2015