Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kwigibo View Post
    If you had to pay airfare?
    who said anything about flying........

Junior Titan

hey
    id love to go, but as the same with others, plane flights are abit high.. you would think jetstar would look after us.. i would even wear my titans gear with their logo on my shirt for alot cheaper flights.. but oh well.. when someone finds out the full price please post.. be good to meet some of you loud fans that i hear from sitting in section 20 haha

Quote Originally Posted by Titan Dave View Post
    hey
    id love to go, but as the same with others, plane flights are abit high.. you would think jetstar would look after us.. i would even wear my titans gear with their logo on my shirt for alot cheaper flights.. but oh well.. when someone finds out the full price please post.. be good to meet some of you loud fans that i hear from sitting in section 20 haha
    Thats easy dude wen the under 20's are on come down to BAY 30 and say hi....... For one u cant miss me....

Hey guys - I'll speak to the club re the Southern Legion. Would be very disappointing if we can't unite on this!

This match will be a Sellout for sure after Beaver announced he's off to Bradford for a year & i've been to dozens of "Fullhouse" games at Brooky over the years so i think the reserved seating that Jetstar is offering is the Only way you want to be there for this match
    #itaintweaktospeak

Titans First Grader goldcoastitans's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BringBackWillie View Post
    Hey guys - I'll speak to the club re the Southern Legion. Would be very disappointing if we can't unite on this!
    it seems that the none members wont be able to rally with the members in the grand stand so i recon BBW us none members should come join the Southern Legion....us Smurfs are wanting to paint as well and they wont let us do it in the members area so .....what do you think?
    and what do the non-members think??
    BECOME ONE OF US - BECOME A LEGIONNAIRE!

i think this will also help the Titans crowd get louder cause we can get the members on one side to join in with our chants and vice versa

Quote Originally Posted by goldcoastitans View Post
    it seems that the none members wont be able to rally with the members in the grand stand so i recon BBW us none members should come join the Southern Legion....us Smurfs are wanting to paint as well and they wont let us do it in the members area so .....what do you think?
    and what do the non-members think??
    I might not be able to paint for this game as its most likely just after my shoulder reconstruction so you will need to find a fill in if so!

Life isnt about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself!

I think the southern legion have every right to be annoyed if they are denied a way oif sitting with us. They follow the boys all over NSW and the one time we're going to have a wicked away crowd they might be frozen out.Not fair imho.Hopefully the titans will sort something out for them so they can be with us in the crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    I think the southern legion have every right to be annoyed if they are denied a way oif sitting with us. They follow the boys all over NSW and the one time we're going to have a wicked away crowd they might be frozen out.Not fair imho.Hopefully the titans will sort something out for them.
    Totally agree! Its not fair and something should be done....Wade can you speak to Lisa about this?

Life isnt about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by curly_11 View Post
    Totally agree! Its not fair and something should be done....Wade can you speak to Lisa about this?
    Its out of her league ...she cant do anything

Now I just had this thought of someone I know that 'used to be' a southern legion... who is now up here and wants to go with all of us for the manly game... but they are afraid of planes and want to drive down instead.... ohhh goodness, their name escapes me right now..... you guys all know them.....ohhh nope... just cant think of it, but i m sure not everyone has to fly down there.

Here's to 2015

all i can say is that i hope that this game will be on the friday night
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .

I hope to god you're going Dave

Quote Originally Posted by GCT_07 View Post
    Now I just had this thought of someone I know that 'used to be' a southern legion... who is now up here and wants to go with all of us for the manly game... but they are afraid of planes and want to drive down instead.... ohhh goodness, their name escapes me right now..... you guys all know them.....ohhh nope... just cant think of it, but i m sure not everyone has to fly down there.
    Driveing be there 9hrs or 9 1/2