Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    it'd be easier if the NRL released the draw properly, so you'd know what days to book sale flights on.
    I can't believe the dates aren't out yet for this round.It's crazy.

I was just thinking,if the game is on a sunday afternoon I'd fly down by myself as I'd have to go home that evening for work monday morning

Titans First Grader goldcoastitans's Avatar

from my inside source its the sat night game late sat night game
    BECOME ONE OF US - BECOME A LEGIONNAIRE!

That would be alright if it ends up being the case

The prices?

Had a quick look online, you could book it all yourself and pay easily $100+ less. Of course, it'd be easier if the NRL released the draw properly, so you'd know what days to book sale flights on.
    Yeah, I was about to say the same thing, I could do this for less than $200, rather than the $300+ it looks like it'll be.

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kwigibo View Post
    Yeah, I was about to say the same thing, I could do this for less than $200, rather than the $300+ it looks like it'll be.
    It cost me under 200 if i was going.........

Quote Originally Posted by titanstattman View Post
    but you're not

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    but you're not

Dont get too smart boy u never know wat i'll pull out of the hat ome that time.......

Quote Originally Posted by titanstattman View Post
    If you had to pay airfare?

The prices?

Had a quick look online, you could book it all yourself and pay easily $100+ less. Of course, it'd be easier if the NRL released the draw properly, so you'd know what days to book sale flights on.
    Totally agree Steve. I don't want to sound like the fun-police or Mr Negativity, but just doing a quick search you could do it cheaper individually, not to mention sponsor deals etc as agroup of 50.

Also, the NRL are asking for the AFL to kicks it's ar$e with fanbase support when it can't even tell it's fans (and members) what day a game is programmed 6 weeks out! What a disgusting state of affairs, what an insult to the fans. Don't get me started again on their "official" website.

I'd love to go, but feel it's not the sort of "value" I can afford, certainly not if I don't even know if I can be there for a Sunday game, if it is a Sunday game.

Junior Titan

i live in syd and i want to sit meet everyone and go to the function so what do i have to do to get the package without the accom/airfares and transfers

Quote Originally Posted by agave View Post
    i live in syd and i want to sit meet everyone and go to the function so what do i have to do to get the package without the accom/airfares and transfers
    Um, go to ticketek?

so doesnt it say flights included on the right hand side..then says flights to be confirmed?i thought it was a good deal but now mid 300 dollars doesnt sound that cheap,what happened to $10 flights or as someone said the major sponsor should look after us after all we'll all be wearing jetstar clothing!!!!! ill register my interest but wont go unless its a lot cheaper than 300+..gutted

Quote Originally Posted by agave View Post
    not sure who'd contact maybe lisa hughes.........

im sure there will be some people from the southern LEGION with the same problems.........

thats the best part about it i reccon.................having a huge block of titans supporters right in the middle of an upset manly stadium......

its going to be soooo cool........

it will be even better because Legionaires will be spread out amongst the block and can rally the people around them to get involved with the chants............

apart from suncorp, this will be the best crowd you'll sit in away from SKILLED........................

NEW! SOUTH! WALES!

staying here............

http://www.travelodge.com.au/locatio...s.aspx?hid=768

2 or 3 streets east of brookvale..............
    Last edited by GCT_89; 17-07-08 at 05:51 PM.

NEW! SOUTH! WALES!

Quote Originally Posted by squirrell View Post
    so doesnt it say flights included on the right hand side..then says flights to be confirmed?i thought it was a good deal but now mid 300 dollars doesnt sound that cheap,what happened to $10 flights or as someone said the major sponsor should look after us after all we'll all be wearing jetstar clothing!!!!! ill register my interest but wont go unless its a lot cheaper than 300+..gutted
    I just guessed at the 300 number, assuming it'll be something like $69 each way. Hopefully Jetstar will do the right thing and give a much better fare than that, but even with that and on a twin share, it'll still probably cost more than 200, which you could do better than just spending half an hour booking stuff online. With at least 50 people involved, you think they'd do a better deal.