Thread: hi

Junior Titan

Default hi

hi my name is keven i mean devon 07 im new to this site used to be a mad seagulls fan then went the bears both gone now but before the titans i was liking the sharks but now im titans through an through go the coast

Titans First Grader goldcoastitans's Avatar

Welcome to the greatest for around!
    BECOME ONE OF US - BECOME A LEGIONNAIRE!

Junior Titan

ive seen u dudes at the raiders game i think

Welcome back to the Gold Coast team! It's always the best feeling to have old Seagulls/Giants/Chargers fans with us. I was a Chargers fan myself, I used to love their colours. :dizzy:

Bad luck with you losing your Gold Coast club then moving to the Bears and losing them. They didn't deserve to get axed, I think they were let down by a few people. They had some amazing foresight to relocate to Gosford and instigated the development of the fantastic stadium down there.

But they are still running around in the NSW Cup and going great as the Bunnies feeder team.

These Smurfs are hard to miss. When it comes to passionate fans I've met they are all off the scale.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER