Question 2008 Gold Coast Titans' Fan Survey!

TITANS FAN SURVEY

We would love to hear from Titans Fans & Members regarding your thoughts on the Jetstar Gold Coast Titans. We have contracted an independent company to manage this research program and provide feedback to us.

- Everyone who completes the survey will go into the draw to win a signed 2008 Jetstar Titans jersey by the team.

- Survey closes Sunday 22 June

Welcome to the 2008 Gold Coast Titans' Fan Survey!

This survey is being undertaken for the Gold Coast Titans and is being managed by Enhance Management, an independent research company.

You may have recently completed an online survey for the NRL, however this survey is separate and is specifically for the Titans. This survey will be open until Sunday 22 June.

Please click on the following link to complete the survey:

http://survey.enhance.net.au/GCT87/TCS8.htm

Everyone who completes the survey will go into the draw to win a signed 2008 Titans jersey valued at around $1,000.
    Source: Titans
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

The Titans are after the opinions of both members and fans. So if you love the Titans please participate in this survey to help the club better serve you and continue to be the best and most innovative club in the NRL.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I cheated. I used this website to fill in all the details on the sponsors.
    Screwed if I could remember them all.

Quote Originally Posted by eelectrica View Post
    I cheated. I used this website to fill in all the details on the sponsors.
    Screwed if I could remember them all.
    well your results will be useless to them...........lol

its not about getting the most right.......lol its about them obtaining the most true and accurate results for their clients.........beinf the sponsors of our team.................

meh....oh well..........i know i had alot of (dont know/not sure) boxes ticked..........lol

NEW! SOUTH! WALES!

Quote Originally Posted by GCT_89 View Post
    well your results will be useless to them...........lol

its not about getting the most right.......lol its about them obtaining the most true and accurate results for their clients.........beinf the sponsors of our team.................

meh....oh well..........i know i had alot of (dont know/not sure) boxes ticked..........lol
    Maybe. I just figure the one who get's the most right has more chance of winning the jersey
    Time will tell...